rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
This game is a hidden gem of a game. So many games on this site, this one must have gone under the radar for most people.
It's a really solid game, people should give it a shot!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You first have to spend the night at her house a few times before you unblock the blowjob at the school

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
it doesn't appear me the option just sex in the shower
You are right, my b. I don't remember what the option says but you have to ask Claire for some H action in the school at morning, eventually Zoey will find you and that's when the blowjob battle start.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey TK8000 I found a thread on General Discussion about an italian webiste selling por games and claiming to have the copyright for them and I found HS Tutor in there. The thread started in February and it's 28 pages long so I only read the new comments. Apparently that guy sells a monthly subscription or you can buy each game individually and he deletes every mention and links to each developer website and put their own. Runey was able to take Harem Hotel out of that page.

The thread started on February so maybe you were aware of this? I don't know. I'm just commenting it to be sure you know about it.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey TK8000 I found a thread on General Discussion about an italian webiste selling por games and claiming to have the copyright for them and I found HS Tutor in there. The thread startes in February and it's 28 pages long so I only read the new comments. Apparently that guy sells a monthly subscription or you can buy each game individually and he deletes every mention and links to each developer website and put their own. Runey was able to take Harem Hotel out of that page.

The thread started on February so maybe you were aware of this? I don't know. I'm just commenting it to be sure you know about it.
I didn't know that, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Don't know, haven't seen or played it yet (I'm not a $3 patron).

Just a wild guess, but it might be an expansion of what's gone on in 6.0. More teachers and students to have fun with.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes