TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Celebrating the banner thing by picking this up again since the first couple of versions. Holy shit it turned out to be even better then Solvalley School in my opinion.

The writing's less "lol so random" and the jokes land way more often. Also, the banter between the characters (particularly with Zoe but also with Mila and some others) is funny and feels genuine. Speaking of Zoe, I have mostly gone through her story and not much else and it is one of the best little love story between a brother and sister I've seen in a good while. Maybe one of the bests, ever.

My favorite part of the whole thing is that the MC feels like a pretty normal guy. Very horny and not great judgement (which tbf, is to be expected) but pretty nice and sincerely loves the girls he's having sex with (which is my fetish). Not to mention the sex scenes themselves are hot as
HELL.

HS Tutor is incredibly good and I'm very happy about it.

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Great game love the direction that it is going in. The fact that you unlock a scene and it's repeatable at different locations is great. Can't wait to see this get developed more in the future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I believe this will become TK8000's best game, his previous games were great. So with these much better visuals and his awesome writing only good things can happen. Good luck.
it is a nice game no question TK8000 knows how to make them ..... but this beating SolValley , no way !!!

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
it is a nice game no question TK8000 knows how to make them ..... but this beating SolValley , no way !!!
I agree. This game has me confused on multiple levels.
1: I want to enjoy sex stuff with the hot girls, while at the same time I want to strangle them ALL.
(Claire was OK, but even she gets on my nerves.)
This one could be solved by some really hardcore scenes, but the MC would have to grow some major balls.
(And hey, I understand that not everyone is into that stuff. It´s fine.)

2: The graphics are cute, but maybe too cute. I think SolValley has a bit more realistic, more mature models, better suited for this kind of game.
I don´t know, just something doesn´t really make me fall for these girls...
(Ok, I know that description is bullshit, but I can´t find better words for it.)
In the end, it comes down to personal preference. Yea, this is a good game, but it won´t make my favourites.

Reactions: ImperialD

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
but the MC would have to grow some major balls.
In my original plan, the protagonist would start the adventure with self-confidence issues because of an old girlfriend (he quotes Linda sometimes and hints at how destructive she was to him) and also because he failed college exam and was left alone and without goals. During the game, I wanted him to start becoming increasingly confident and dominant. But I quickly noticed that it is not possible to do this decently when there are several parallel storylines.

A possible solution would be to separate the game into two acts. In this way, the train station, instead of triggering the end of the game, would only mark the end of the first act, and the game would continue in college, with a more confident protagonist.

But that would greatly extend the scope and one of my goals with HS Tutor is to keep the game small, unlike Solvalley which is absurdly huge.

• Love
Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Mila :love:

Just manged to finish majority of the events (Thank you for putting a list together btw, make things easier.)
Little things that brother me is that why does the MC and Zoe still refer her as Landlord in some scenes instead of Mila? Even though she's been acting more like a mother through out the game? Not to mention the word usage of f**k feels kinda random at times, and you'll see it through out the story. But nonetheless, I'll be tracking this and keeping an eye on this gem, TK!

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Little things that brother me is that why does the MC and Zoe still refer her as Landlord in some scenes instead of Mila? Even though she's been acting more like a mother through out the game?
Did you change the roles of the characters? Mila can be changed from landlord to Mother/Mila whatever you prefer and Zoe to sister/w.e and they are addressed as such in the dialogue. I think this can be done in the settings (try settings not sure if it will change your save) and also at the start of the game. Honestly I think the game was supposed to be incest, but of course we have patreon rules at least we have this option good job dev (y)

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Did you change the roles of the characters? Mila can be changed from landlord to Mother/Mila whatever you prefer and Zoe to sister/w.e and they are addressed as such in the dialogue.
I thought that option in the beginning was a simple name change! Yikes, must've over read it. No biggie though!

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Just finished the latest version, and it's still so good! And since Mila and Zoe are done (i think...?) now, we can see the actual "tutor" part of the game XD Those storylines will be interesting for sure. (Charlotte ftw)

KevinVann

Oct 30, 2019
Im having an issue with mila, i cant increase her stat 10 out of 10. no matter how much time i spend with her. no events are flagged and the night event thing is now her changing an telling me to get out of her room. is it a bug? its annoying because i have a huge incest and milf fetish but cant do anything with her

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Im having an issue with mila, i cant increase her stat 10 out of 10. no matter how much time i spend with her. no events are flagged and the night event thing is now her changing an telling me to get out of her room. is it a bug? its annoying because i have a huge incest and milf fetish but cant do anything with her
Mila at the beginning of the game only serves to create an obstacle to sex with Zoe (otherwise, Zoe's storyline would make no sense and there would be no impediment to having sex with her at the very first event).

After some point in Zoe's storyline, Mila is "unlocked" and opportunities to approach her begin to appear. So you have to do most of the Zoe scenes before you have a chance to fuck Mila. Use your smartphone on the city map, click "Mila" and see if it says you need to get involved with Zoe.

I know this kind of feature is not much appreciated in adult games because people want to be free to choose only the girls they are interested in, but it was the only way I found to create a taboo element with Zoe.

Reactions: strenif

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I know this kind of feature is not much appreciated in adult games because people want to be free to choose only the girls they are interested in, but it was the only way I found to create a taboo element with Zoe.
I prefer it this way. Being able to chase only the girls you want like you do in Solvalley is good but in every harem game, being able to fuck +20 girl and none of them would ever know about the other girls or have any influence on other girls stories is pretty stupid since a story telling point of view.

KevinVann

Oct 30, 2019
Mila at the beginning of the game only serves to create an obstacle to sex with Zoe (otherwise, Zoe's storyline would make no sense and there would be no impediment to having sex with her at the very first event).

After some point in Zoe's storyline, Mila is "unlocked" and opportunities to approach her begin to appear. So you have to do most of the Zoe scenes before you have a chance to fuck Mila. Use your smartphone on the city map, click "Mila" and see if it says you need to get involved with Zoe.

Thank you for responding, how do you trigger zoes events? im stuck on handjob. cant seem to get it

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you for responding, how do you trigger zoes events? im stuck on handjob. cant seem to get it
The Smartphone usually tells you what to do next to continue her events. In the beginning, you need to play shogi twice. First just go to her room and play, but then you need to train a little on the computer to play again.

At some point you also make sure that she will remain friends with Claire, so you need to talk to them a couple of times until they agree to sleep together at your place.

The game is a little convoluted, but if you use your smartphone to guide you, it's pretty easy.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
ty you again but last question i have every event but double blowjob. the smartphone isnt giving good hints for that one
This event occurs when you have had sex with both Zoe and Claire. In this case, when you go to the school locker room with Claire, Zoe shows up and she can join the fun.

And if you have already reached this point, then probably Mila events are already available. Try talking to her in the afternoon and choose the "show me your boobs" option to talk about some bra nonsense, this is the event that triggers all scenes with Mila.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes