DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
I would love to see more from this game. I like all the characters, their designs, the personalities, and how they act around the MC. I did notice that there were a few times where the MC's name would be in the place of a girl talking, but it didn't break much of the immersion for. I stayed focused on the scene at hand. The animation is good, the sex scenes are good, and I thank you for making a mode that involves being able to take the college exams whenever you choose to, rather than just having to be constrained to just the thirty days. Despite all that I've said, I really do like this game. I want more stuff to do with Charlotte, Megan, Claire and Kelly, along with their mothers of course.

Dec 9, 2017
This game looks like it might be pretty good, though couldn't you come up with a better name for the MC than Bob. I'm sorry it's just so bland. Maybe allow the player to customize it.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I would love to see more from this game. I like all the characters, their designs, the personalities, and how they act around the MC. I did notice that there were a few times where the MC's name would be in the place of a girl talking, but it didn't break much of the immersion for. I stayed focused on the scene at hand. The animation is good, the sex scenes are good, and I thank you for making a mode that involves being able to take the college exams whenever you choose to, rather than just having to be constrained to just the thirty days. Despite all that I've said, I really do like this game. I want more stuff to do with Charlotte, Megan, Claire and Kelly, along with their mothers of course.
I found some names changed last time I played the game and fixed everything. In addition to problems with pronouns (at one point I used "his" for Megan, for example, things like that).

What I noticed is that my English gets tremendously bad when I do things in a hurry. For example, I barely released version 0.6.5 but already found things that will need to be rewritten to version 0.7.0 at Megan's house.

This game looks like it might be pretty good, though couldn't you come up with a better name for the MC than Bob. I'm sorry it's just so bland. Maybe allow the player to customize it.
I chose this name because it's super easy to write and I didn't know "Bob" is a name that English speakers don't like. It was the number one complaint about the game, so I changed it to "Robert" and gave the player the option to choose the name he wants (as long as it's under 11 letters). In the end I think it's better this way.

Curiosity: The title of the game "High School Tutor" is a placeholder and I was thinking of calling it "Bob the Tutor" (lol), but I guess now I won't change the name of the game anymore.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes