DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
I found some names changed last time I played the game and fixed everything. In addition to problems with pronouns (at one point I used "his" for Megan, for example, things like that).

What I noticed is that my English gets tremendously bad when I do things in a hurry. For example, I barely released version 0.6.5 but already found things that will need to be rewritten to version 0.7.0 at Megan's house.

I chose this name because it's super easy to write and I didn't know "Bob" is a name that English speakers don't like. It was the number one complaint about the game, so I changed it to "Robert" and gave the player the option to choose the name he wants (as long as it's under 11 letters). In the end I think it's better this way.

Curiosity: The title of the game "High School Tutor" is a placeholder and I was thinking of calling it "Bob the Tutor" (lol), but I guess now I won't change the name of the game anymore.
I don't really have a problem with that, because I know what you're trying to say, and to me, that's just fine, seeing as I know what you mean. I'm just hoping to do more with the girls, and I'm REALLY hoping for a Zoe and Mila threesome. That will make my day.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Update on the update?:
Roadmap:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do I put in the save for a Mac or an Android?
Remove the f95zone attachment from the start of the filename if it was an attachment here. Rename the save to be in the position you want (page+slot). Find the save folder. Drop the save in.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Question can i choose which women i want progress or i need to do is to make all of them mine ? I really want only progress with big tited ladies.

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Great game, pretty girls, good story, hot scenes. I am really enjoying this game very much. Now to wait for the next update!!!. :)

Dec 29, 2018
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that TK hasn’t publicly released 0.6.5 yet? His games are supposed to be free... his own Patreon says so. He promised he would release it after a week or two so wtf

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that TK hasn’t publicly released 0.6.5 yet? His games are supposed to be free... his own Patreon says so. He promised he would release it after a week or two so wtf
its will be out tomorrow mate read his page .7.0 will be tomorrow happy

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes