TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello is the update out today ?
About the update I released yesterday, it's the result of just 11 days of work, so there's not much new content (night club dance option, Sophia blowjob option, short pool scene and sex with Megan's mother, which I intend to improve because I had to rush this scene). The "real" update will be ready on November 15th approximately.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
About the update I released yesterday, it's the result of just 11 days of work, so there's not much new content (night club dance option, Sophia blowjob option, short pool scene and sex with Megan's mother, which I intend to improve because I had to rush this scene). The "real" update will be ready on November 15th approximately.
are you planning to do any content for any other of the Mom like the one who daugther thinks she sleep with alot of men cant remember her Name the girl with the glasses Mother tk8000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
are you planning to do any content for any other of the Mom like the one who daugther thinks she sleep with alot of men cant remember her Name the girl with the glasses Mother tk8000
Yes, I want to do two scenes with Kelly and her mom in this next update (the scene where you exercise with her mom in the park and the scene where you both pose naked for Kelly).

However, I need to finish the things I want to do with Megan yet (especially the scene that goes on at her house at night), so it will all depend on how much I can produce by November 15th.

Reactions: lewismasss

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Yes, I want to do two scenes with Kelly and her mom in this next update (the scene where you exercise with her mom in the park and the scene where you both pose naked for Kelly).

However, I need to finish the things I want to do with Megan yet (especially the scene that goes on at her house at night), so it will all depend on how much I can produce by November 15th.

Nice looking forward to it keep up the good work :)

Oct 20, 2018

idk if its rude to ask or not but err do you mind if you share jennifer characters card ? :)

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Does it matter which subject (Engineer, Doctor, or Lawyer) you choose in the beginning of the game and does this affect anything? Also if you choose to do the exam whenever you want then should I do it once I study enough or could I wait and unlock all the content with characters I can then take it?

Dec 29, 2018
Does it matter which subject (Engineer, Doctor, or Lawyer) you choose in the beginning of the game and does this affect anything? Also if you choose to do the exam whenever you want then should I do it once I study enough or could I wait and unlock all the content with characters I can then take it?
The profession you choose, as of update 0.6.5, has no effect on gameplay, maybe aside from some VERY VERY minor dialogue. As of right now, all content is playable regardless of the choices you make, the profession you choose, the titles you assign etc... so don’t worry about that.

If I were you, I would choose the ‘Normal’ game mode, where you have a limited amount of time to study for the exam (20 days I believe)...the reason for this is because if you pass the exam on your FIRST try, TK has promised to add in a ‘bonus’ scene rewarding players who passed the exam on their FIRST attempt. Your 2nd question is a little confusing, but if you do in the end decide to do the ‘no time limit’ mode, then it won’t matter.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000
Will you be adding hardcore events (like you did with Solvalley School) in this game?
I'm personally a big fan of them.
No. This game will only have one male character. I purposely want this game to be different from Solvalley because I don't want to make two similar games with the same theme.

But Solvalley will still have more scenes with the "hardcore" option.

Dec 29, 2018
No. This game will only have one male character. I purposely want this game to be different from Solvalley because I don't want to make two similar games with the same theme.

But Solvalley will still have more scenes with the "hardcore" option.
Omg it’s like TK is the only one on this forum that has any sense... it’s like, enough with the hardcore shit taking over EVERY single game... TK I love you bro. Thanks for keeping this game the way it should be.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes