Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Guys little help, I have done every single scene, except double bj for Zoe and Claire. either must be a glitch or something I just missed?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I have to start a new game... ok cool, have a nice day. I'm out :(
but until now the game was great.
thanks
when games are being developed this is something that you should expect, this isn't a finished so you should treat it as such.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, quite enjoyable overall, and I'm digging the Illusion Koi-fish-whatever art thing (cell shading I assume?). Models are very nice, although I'm an ass man so I guess I'm biased. Mmm Zoe and Sophia...

Story's well done for the most part, and the humor, when present, did its job. I laughed more than I should have at the dig at SolValley's MC being an ugly motherfucker.

One thing that annoyed me though, is the constant "I can't do that with Zoe!" crap the MC and Mila are constantly going on about. I mean, I incestualized (apparently that's actually a word) their relationships (obviously :sneaky: ), but it's really overdone. The MC comments on how nice Zoe's ass is on day 1. There's no point in having an inner-monologue discussion with himself about how wrong it is EVERY fucking time. Makes even less sense after she's been sucking him off. You've crossed the line by that point buddy, may as well embrace it.

Reactions: madmax20
May 30, 2017
Does anyone know in wich .rpy file i can find stats from the npc's like name, age and so on? cause i like to change some stats sometimes ;)

sausybadboi

Jul 30, 2017
Having fun with the game so far!
One question: I'm at the part where I need to train my Shoji skills and MC says I can train on his computer but I'm not getting any option to play or buy it. Just the eBook store.
Am I missing a prerequisite for Shoji training?
It's been a little bit; however, I think you need to have enough progression in Zoe's arc to have access to Shoji on the computer?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I do not know the start of mila events. Walkthrough in the game is too confusing. Can someone help me?
if you go outside into the map view, click the phone icon which will bring up a contacts list, each one will give you a hint to progress.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes