sausybadboi

Jul 30, 2017
Can you tell me where is file save located ?
One of two spots:
1. <Installation folder>\game\saves OR
2. %appdata%\RenPy\HSTutor-1528126325

Place the save file in either one or both of those folders. You need to boot up the game at least once for the latter folder to appear.

Last edited:

HighRallots

May 25, 2018
How do you start the events for the shogi girl in the park? I've played all the shogi games to play against Zoe, but can no longer play shogi games online to practice.

sausybadboi

Jul 30, 2017
How do you start the events for the shogi girl in the park? I've played all the shogi games to play against Zoe, but can no longer play shogi games online to practice.
If you've done all that you've can to progress Zoe, that's all that's in store for Shoji girl atm :<

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you win at strip poker? Save abuse is taking its toll on your sanity? You want an easy way to see them tits be free? Well do i have the solution for all your problems. Gather round dear perverts for i am about to blow your min- It's roll back, it's on by default.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Both Claire and Zoe have double blowjob on their list, but I don't see how to trigger it.
Try it after finish both storys (to be sure it can happen). Go to Claire in the morning at school and do her h-scene. Zoe will eventually show up (I think it's random).

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I have to start a new game... ok cool, have a nice day. I'm out :(
but until now the game was great.
thanks
Compatibility between saves works.

I do not know the start of mila events. Walkthrough in the game is too confusing. Can someone help me?
Do everything you can with Zoe until you start having opportunities with Mila. The smartphone alerts you when Mila is "unlocked".

Not gonna lie. Game has huge potential, but god, the grammar..
My english is very bad, but there are some people helping me. The entire Claire script was fixed by a native English speaker, for example.

Of course, the text is still not comparable to Shakespeare, but at least basic things like the use of pronouns, "that/this/it", "in/on/at", etc. are being corrected.

Nothing worse than specifying your relationship at the beginning, patches are the only way to enjoy these types of games.
The game would not have that feature at first. I wanted to make a story that was open enough for players to interpret whatever they wanted. But people hated it and I decided to implement the roles.

The problem: by the time I did that I had already written a lot of the game and I never went back to make the characters play the roles more often. There are currently some people helping me fix the game's English and I will take this opportunity to make roles work better.

One of the best games on this website. Though sometimes the transitions are a bit laggy.
On my PC the worst transition is when the player opens the "world map". This is because the world map loads a lot of images and it makes it take almost 1 second to appear.

The solution would be to have the worldmap assets always be loaded into memory, but I've tried to ask this question on Lemma forums and Renpy's Discord, but no one apparently understood my problem and I never got help.

If anyone knows how I can permanently load assets into Renpy, I appreciate the explanation.

There is also some lag when animations open, but in this case there is no way to fix the problem because the animations are in 1080p and Renpy needs a few milliseconds to make them appear on screen, which creates a small stutter.

I believe people who have SSD or something don't suffer from this problem.

Huh, quite enjoyable overall, and I'm digging the Illusion Koi-fish-whatever art thing (cell shading I assume?). Models are very nice, although I'm an ass man so I guess I'm biased. Mmm Zoe and Sophia...

Story's well done for the most part, and the humor, when present, did its job. I laughed more than I should have at the dig at SolValley's MC being an ugly motherfucker.

One thing that annoyed me though, is the constant "I can't do that with Zoe!" crap the MC and Mila are constantly going on about. I mean, I incestualized (apparently that's actually a word) their relationships (obviously :sneaky: ), but it's really overdone. The MC comments on how nice Zoe's ass is on day 1. There's no point in having an inner-monologue discussion with himself about how wrong it is EVERY fucking time. Makes even less sense after she's been sucking him off. You've crossed the line by that point buddy, may as well embrace it.
I wanted the protagonist to start the game without any confidence and to become increasingly dominant.

But since there are several parallel storylines, I couldn't do it in such a way that his personality remained consistent.

And every time I try to make him look more dominant, things get a little forced. I think the fate of HS Tutor's protagonist is to be an eternal pussy, lol! The times I try to make him act like Alex from Solvalley don't work well.

How do you win at strip poker? Save abuse is taking its toll on your sanity? You want an easy way to see them tits be free? Well do i have the solution for all your problems. Gather round dear perverts for i am about to blow your min- It's roll back, it's on by default.
Lose on purpose by always clicking "fold". Try again the next day and there will be the option to win automatically.

I made a mistake in this event. In the tests, it ended pretty fast, but because the game was counting the girl's chips wrong. I corrected the count, but didn't realize it made the game drag on for several, several minutes.

I will fix this in the next version.

Last edited:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
All good my guy, as of right now, that's really the only issue I've got with the game and I noticed that in the last changelogs.
Also, had no idea you made House Arrest. That was a pretty cool game as well!

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Bet every hand and everytime you lose scroll back and change your pick to fold.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Good game. a proper translation + incest patch in the future would make this game really great in my opinion.

Also, more Jennifer :)
In the meantime try these replacement files I made. Just unrar to the main directory and allow them to replace the original files in the game and gui subfolders. Might want to back up your originals in case you don't like my customs. Cheers!

Update: Had a couple days with nothing important to do so what started out as "let's get rid of all the So's & listens" . Turned into okay now how about... this for that, on for in and so on. Then it was yikes! All these commas and then well to make a long story short, here's some edited files for all the momma's boys out there. I did leave all the perverts in there though 'cos I think it's a fun word!

I guess I wasn't to clear here this is also an incest patch

Not meaning any disrespect to the owner of this work of art, just wanted to correct the sentence structure and nuances of the english language (USA version) that gets lost in translation. Well that and also perved (fun word!) it up a bit.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes