Dodo96 2

May 16, 2024
It's odd how little interest in this game there seems to be. There was an update, but it's not posted here and very little conversation on it. Personally, this is the only game from this dev I have any interest in.
it's very strange to me too, it's one of my favorite games and I couldn't wait to play the new update. Is there anyone with a $3 Patreon membership who can post the links to download it here?

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's odd how little interest in this game there seems to be. There was an update, but it's not posted here and very little conversation on it. Personally, this is the only game from this dev I have any interest in.
For me, it's more about visuals than anything else. I'm not a huge fan of Honey Select, but I much prefer it over Koikatsu. I don't find this art style appealing at all. I will still probably go back and play it when the game is finished, because I really like this Dev. In the meantime, Solvalley School still holds my record for most faps per play. Really enjoy that game a lot. :love:
Hopefully, at some point, TK8000 will make a game they can put on Steam and earn a pile of cash. They totally deserve it. (y)

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
For me, it's more about visuals than anything else. I'm not a huge fan of Honey Select, but I much prefer it over Koikatsu. I don't find this art style appealing at all. I will still probably go back and play it when the game is finished, because I really like this Dev. In the meantime, Solvalley School still holds my record for most faps per play. Really enjoy that game a lot. :love:
Hopefully, at some point, TK8000 will make a game they can put on Steam and earn a pile of cash. They totally deserve it. (y)
I'm way too vanilla for Solvalley. I tried it years ago and I won't touch it again. I'm pretty sure the dev said HS Tutor was going to be the closest thing to a vanilla game he's ever going to make, which is why this is the only one of his I'm interested in.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes