mattshade93

Sep 27, 2024
how do i complete this(red arrow) event with Mila? the hint says that i will ended up sleeping with mila after the shower but it didnt get the event, it only ends with the showering event

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm on chapter 26 of Honeymoon Island and the update will have 27 chapters (probably), so in a few days I'll finish it and go back to HS Tutor.

The idea for the next HS Tutor update is to have a sex scene with each of the students' mothers: Emma, Jenny, Helena, Dorothy, Jasmine, Eva). These scenes will be repeatable. Add that to Roxanne's scenes in the studio (also repeatable), and the scene with Mila, and it'll be the next update of the game. There will be no focus on story, it will just be the sex scenes.
Then I'll get back to Pam's story.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
I'm on chapter 26 of Honeymoon Island and the update will have 27 chapters (probably), so in a few days I'll finish it and go back to HS Tutor.

The idea for the next HS Tutor update is to have a sex scene with each of the students' mothers: Emma, Jenny, Helena, Dorothy, Jasmine, Eva). These scenes will be repeatable. Add that to Roxanne's scenes in the studio (also repeatable), and the scene with Mila, and it'll be the next update of the game. There will be no focus on story, it will just be the sex scenes.
Then I'll get back to Pam's story.
let the dev to cook

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes