TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the detailed comments, guys. I read them all and these things help me determine the best way to do things.

I know is a kind of dumb question but does the dick clip through the pussy in the sex animations of this game? It just really bugs me in illusion games-based visual novels.
Unfortunately, the way Koikatu works is still based on "clipping". What I do is use camera angles and modify the model of the vagina to give the impression that there is some interaction, but there is no more detailed animation where the vagina actually interacts with the penis.

It is interesting to note that in Honey Select there are mods that solve this problem. I've been doing some tests and it is possible to make penetrations much more realistic with some work. I still haven't found any mod like this for Koikatu. If one day someone creates it, it will be possible to apply "physics" to the girls' pussy, and from there the penetration scenes will be much more fun.

Reactions: grimjaw07

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the detailed comments, guys. I read them all and these things help me determine the best way to do things.

Unfortunately, the way Koikatu works is still based on "clipping". What I do is use camera angles and modify the model of the vagina to give the impression that there is some interaction, but there is no more detailed animation where the vagina actually interacts with the penis.

It is interesting to note that in Honey Select there are mods that solve this problem. I've been doing some tests and it is possible to make penetrations much more realistic with some work. I still haven't found any mod like this for Koikatu. If one day someone creates it, it will be possible to apply "physics" to the girls' pussy, and from there the penetration scenes will be much more fun.
Interesting. I only heard of a mod like this in AI Shoujo, but I'm not full into modding and I dig more into Koikatu than HS so idk. Anyway, thanks for the tip and keep up with the amazing work. Really enjoying the game so far.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
where can i find the info about the next update?
Right now I'm finishing the last Solvalley School update. This means that from the beginning of June, I will work only in HS Tutor (in fact I will still make some adjustments in Solvalley, but it won't take up much of my time).

The next HS Tutor update will be at the end of June and it will be focused on Charlotte. And from then on, I will want to do a big update per month, since I will only be working on HS Tutor.

Epsylon

Feb 15, 2020
Screenshot_2020-05-26-02-25-57-544_com.joiplay.joiplay.renpy.jpg Every time I try to entry Kelly's house I get mob_kelly_2/3 error. I tried it on Android,Compressed and Not Compressed versions of the game but error is always the same. Otherwise, the game is very good, but this bug or smth is awful because my favourite character is Jenny :/

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Every time I try to entry Kelly's house I get mob_kelly_2/3 error. I tried it on Android,Compressed and Not Compressed versions of the game but error is always the same. Otherwise, the game is very good, but this bug or smth is awful because my favourite character is Jenny :/
Weird, this bug shouldn't happen in version 0.8.1. It occurred in pirated version 0.8.0 because the guy who made the unofficial android port didn't test the game before. I fixed it in version 0.8.1, however, so all versions, even the pirate ones, should work now...

Either way, you're just missing a single short scene.

Epsylon

Feb 15, 2020
Weird, this bug shouldn't happen in version 0.8.1. It occurred in pirated version 0.8.0 because the guy who made the unofficial android port didn't test the game before. I fixed it in version 0.8.1, however, so all versions, even the pirate ones, should work now...

This scene blocks further way in Kelly's route, that's the reason. I am playing on 0.8.1 compressed pc version through JoiPlay emulator because scenes are not laggy in it. Maybe this is a reason but I highly doubt that

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know i liked Kelly until the manga stuff...if that's an ongoing theme think I'll be avoiding her from here on.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to start events with Mila (Mom)? Hidden dildo etc. At night, she dresses up, I can't do anything,

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Helena (Claire mom) seemed so calm and a nice mother to me. And here, she surprised me, she is wild. I would prefer if she was calm and did not go to the bar looking for guys as she said. :ROFLMAO: I like her anyway, she is beautiful.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020

Speaking of 0.8.1 is there a reason the first scene is missing the background? have an error in game where it says it's not found.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Speaking of 0.8.1 is there a reason the first scene is missing the background? have an error in game where it says it's not found.
Which version? PC, MAC or Android? And are you sure you downloaded the game and not just the patch?

The versions I made have no problems, but there are several unofficial versions and I unfortunately cannot guarantee their quality.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Which version? PC, MAC or Android? And are you sure you downloaded the game and not just the patch?

The versions I made have no problems, but there are several unofficial versions and I unfortunately cannot guarantee their quality.
PC, I downloaded EVERYTHING from here

name

Mar 8, 2017
are there any sharing scenes in this? the scenes with kirk in solvalley were really good, which is rare for mmf threesomes in h-games.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes