TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Does teacher will get more event?
As said by the user above, I will add more content for the teachers after I expand the storylines for Charlotte and Amy (the rival tutor). I wrote "teachers" on the roadmap, but I plan to add extra sex scenes for most of the game's characters in this future update.

One detail is that the teachers will not necessarily have a complete story, but only varied sex scenes. If I expand the participation of any of them, it will only be for Hannah, because although the game does not make it clear for now, she is very close to the protagonist's family.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Will the next update be this month or the next?
This month.

But I'm predicting that there won't be many sex scenes because I think the game's pace was too fast. I want to put a little more emphasis on the characters and story in Charlotte's case before she falls in love and wants wild sex.

For now, I remade all of Charlotte's sprites, fixed the text of all her scenes since the prologue and now I'm implementing three scenes that already have all the images, texts and animations ready.

I will do two updates in a row of HS Tutor, one now at the end of the month and one at the end of July with more stuff.

somerandomguy1123

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for this amazing game!

Are the final scenes implemented at all yet? I have the option to leave town, but can't pick a choose any girls.

Sorry if this question was repeated elsewhere.

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
Aw
This month.

But I'm predicting that there won't be many sex scenes because I think the game's pace was too fast. I want to put a little more emphasis on the characters and story in Charlotte's case before she falls in love and wants wild sex.

For now, I remade all of Charlotte's sprites, fixed the text of all her scenes since the prologue and now I'm implementing three scenes that already have all the images, texts and animations ready.

I will do two updates in a row of HS Tutor, one now at the end of the month and one at the end of July with more stuff.
Aww hell yes. She's so innocent and cute. Would be a shame to just make it a quick screw. Looking forward to the update. Keep up the great work.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
downloaded the 8.1 and the patch over again and got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/modbg.png'>:
File "game/incest.rpy", line 500, in script
xyze "The [patch_type] patch has been correctly enabled\nAll my mods are free, but if you wish you can support me {a= }here{/a}"
xyze "The [patch_type] patch has been correctly enabled\nAll my mods are free, but if you wish you can support me {a= }here{/a}"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/modbg.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
downloaded the 8.1 and the patch over again and got this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/modbg.png'>:
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "I:\Games 1\HSTutor-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show()
only happens when i click the start button

e1673701

Mar 1, 2020
my idiot in rush 1st line support for windows knowledge thinks you did not also copy across the /images/modbg.png from the patch zip into /game folder

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my idiot in rush 1st line support for windows knowledge thinks you did not also copy across the /images/modbg.png from the patch zip into /game folder
and you would be wrong .. i did that .... everything works .. about even says its version 8.1 ... and i put the image folder and patch in my games folder

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Why does there need to be an incest patch for this game in the first place? You choose your relationships with your housemates at the very beginning of the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
and you would be wrong .. i did that .... everything works .. about even says its version 8.1 ... and i put the image folder and patch in my games folder
Obviously something isn't working. Either the patch is broken, or you installed it wrong.

Given the error is
which do you think is correct?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Obviously something isn't working. Either the patch is broken, or you installed it wrong.

Given the error is
which do you think is correct?
if i knew alot about computers i could show you i have that patch in the games folder .. regardless i went back to version 8.0 ,, i still love this game not giving up just cause 8.1 didn't work

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
What kind of incest is in this game?
If you choose "sister" for Zoe, and "mom" for Mila, you will have to live with your naughty sister who wants sex and your mother who is apparently not naughty and will try to prevent you from having sex, but later you will be having sex with both of them at the same time.

Why does there need to be an incest patch for this game in the first place? You choose your relationships with your housemates at the very beginning of the game.
Because the first versions were much more dubious and did not use the "roles" so intensely. In fact, I incorporated a lot of this patch into the official game later.

Reactions: Scyra and ImperialD

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Because the first versions were much more dubious and did not use the "roles" so intensely. In fact, I incorporated a lot of this patch into the official game later.
So to clarify, what purpose does the patch serve now?

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes