Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was thinking about this game lately, how cool that a new update has appeared. :D

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
dead? really dude, are u first play on adult game? cuz theres so many game like got updated more than 5 month and this game just 2 month ago got updated, n ur saying this game dead?
There was a period of a long time that this hadnt been updated, so I stopped paying attention to it. this is the first time i have seen it in about a year.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I was thinking about this game lately, how cool that a new update has appeared. :D
That's funny. I was just thinking to myself last night that I would love to see a new update soon. Just something about this simply and easy going game that I love. I think it may be my favorite Koikatu game, I don't know why.

Reactions: Qmil679
Sep 4, 2017
TK8000 I don't really know if you care or not but I think I'd prefer it if you released full updates with the full story line instead of .0 and then .5 seperately. I think it's weird to have one half of an update that most people aren't really going to download because they want sex scenes and stuff. So I would find it more interesting to get a full update even if we have to wait a little longer. Just some random thing I thought about.
Thank you very much for the game anyway I really enjoy it! <3 <3

Dec 29, 2018
how i can unlock it the scene? should i complete story mom or complete story kelly?
oh like what? i want now it cuz i didnt got that issue n not using autosaves to

also genre says its a parody but on tag is not show it, cn som1 what dev making parody from where?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To get the Kelly and Jennifer scene you must have had sex with both Jennifer and Kelly at least once. Then you go to Jennifer in her kitchen in the morning and choose a new option that appears.

The parody tag is because one of the characters (the prostitute) is a modified version of Bowsette.
Can you now fuck Charlotte?
Not yet. That’ll be next update. This update is “story buildup”.
That's funny. I was just thinking to myself last night that I would love to see a new update soon. Just something about this simply and easy going game that I love. I think it may be my favorite Koikatu game, I don't know why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does incest patch work?
You choose the relationship in the beginning of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes