Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Guys chill. TK is a fine man with a nice streak of for filling timely and meaning full updates.
#NotWhiteKnighting!
Now if you want to scream at some devs. Please scream at the maker of Waifu Academy or the maker of Milfy City or the maker of Perverted Hotel. These are devs who need sceaming at. Their as bad as the maker of SummertimeSaga.

Reactions: AwsHen and Abîme

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Click this ---> Link to the v0.10.5 Full Save If you'd like a more updated one.
-----------------------------
100% Full Save v0.9.0

So, this is a save at every individual "fun" scene from start to finish in the v0.9.0 update of HS Tutor, the last save, 41-1 is the final save. It is a bit big, mainly because I've taken multiple saves during some of the scenes, at unique and interesting times, aka, different positions. Sorry about the size, 173mb compressed, 222mb uncompressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope y'all enjoy, and remember, keep safe my friends.
-------------------
P.S. To the Dev of this game, thank you so much for the experience, a truly quality game right here, with everything done right. Not grindy, scenes spaced out correctly, animations and art and character design is all fantastic. 10/10

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. Been here a few years and I can't believe i didn't tried this game before. Can't wait for the next update !

Thank you for your work TK

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
I would to ask for a save file for the actual version, having completed everything available so far.
I saw that the replay gallery only shows things, I myself unlocked. any workaround?

e1673701

Mar 1, 2020
I would to ask for a save file for the actual version, having completed everything available so far.
I saw that the replay gallery only shows things, I myself unlocked. any workaround?
I think you also need the persistent file as well for replay unlocks, place in the save game folder

Reactions: Dave1337

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
This may be a dumb question as I don't really remember her too much but who is Amy? She comes after Charlotte is done for the next update

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This may be a dumb question as I don't really remember her too much but who is Amy? She comes after Charlotte is done for the next update
She appears in just one scene where she fights with the protagonists because she thinks he will steal her students (she works as a tutor).
Her model is a girl with long black hair (but I think I'll change it slightly to try to make her more attractive).

¿Podrían liberar las tarjetas de todas las chicas de la versión 0.9.0?
Here:

Note: You need some mods for the girls' bodies to be correct (KK ABMX). If you don't have this mod, Angela (principal) will have wrong proportions in your Koikatu. I highly recommend this mod because it adds countless ways to refine the girls' bodies.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
She appears in just one scene where she fights with the protagonists because she thinks he will steal her students (she works as a tutor).
Her model is a girl with long black hair (but I think I'll change it slightly to try to make her more attractive).

Here:

Mega

Note: You need some mods for the girls' bodies to be correct (KK ABMX). If you don't have this mod, Angela (principal) will have wrong proportions in your Koikatu. I highly recommend this mod because it adds countless ways to refine the girls' bodies.
That's strange because she is called Amelia in her profile. I'm guessing Amy's a nickname then. BTW I did not see the principle at all from the entire game I've played thus far including all the new scenes in .0.9.0 . Does she appear in the current version and if so how do I get a look at her?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
That's strange because she is called Amelia in her profile. I'm guessing Amy's a nickname then. BTW I did not see the principle at all from the entire game I've played thus far including all the new scenes in .0.9.0 . Does she appear in the current version and if so how do I get a look at her?
Oh yes, it's the nickname. I'm sorry, I got used to considering her name Amy.

On the other question, I think you are referring to the school principal, right? You can only look at her on her office desk now. But in 0.9.5 which is the version I'm working on now, it will be possible to find her on the weekends with casual clothes where you can see her body.

She will have her own storyline in the future. She will have a daughter at Zoe / Claire's age too.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I do have one more question though regarding this game's future as well as your other project. Will there be an option for pregnancy somewhat similar to Summertime Saga or at all?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I do have one more question though regarding this game's future as well as your other project. Will there be an option for pregnancy somewhat similar to Summertime Saga or at all?
Forgive me if this is a question you've been asked hundreds of times. I'm just curious if pregnancy is even considered for your games. To me it adds a bit of romance and connecting with the girl(s) I like.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Forgive me if this is a question you've been asked hundreds of times. I'm just curious if pregnancy is even considered for your games. To me it adds a bit of romance and connecting with the girl(s) I like.
Your question has been asked and answered before. A simple search will find this - scroll to the top of the page, and type
pregancy
in the search box at the top right, then hit enter.

Also, double posting like you just did is considered spamming. If your post is the last one on the thread, you should edit it instead of making a second post.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry I'm not really good with all this stuff. I checked solvalley school and saw it has pregnancy. My bad for making it look like spam.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry I'm not really good with all this stuff. I checked solvalley school and saw it has pregnancy. My bad for making it look like spam.
I haven't changed my plans and I still don't intend to add a pregnancy mechanic and as I said in the old post.

I can't imagine Megan's character, for example, getting pregnant and then having a child without it having any impact on her storyline. Even by the standards of my games, which are quite unpretentious, that would be wrong.

However, many endings are likely to end with pregnancy, including scenes for those who like to see girls with big bellies.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes