Gameghost

Aug 3, 2017
I get all of Kelly's events , but I can't wake Kelly up , what should I do to solve it?

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is the script file open? as in... can you use it freely to change or add dialogue? I remember doing something similar in other games.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
There was a period of a long time that this hadnt been updated, so I stopped paying attention to it. this is the first time i have seen it in about a year.
And by "first time i have seen it in about a year." you mean like you didn't had internet during the last year or you just stopped checking the site? Because last update was in April, not a year ago.

TK8000 I don't really know if you care or not but I think I'd prefer it if you released full updates with the full story line instead of .0 and then .5 seperately. I think it's weird to have one half of an update that most people aren't really going to download because they want sex scenes and stuff. So I would find it more interesting to get a full update even if we have to wait a little longer. Just some random thing I thought about.
Thank you very much for the game anyway I really enjoy it! <3 <3
You see? Regardless of who would like to wait for the full update or who prefers to have a .0 and then a .5, it's for people like him that making it into two updates is a good idea.

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
In My Jennifer Bathroom Scene I Have Some Error Like Image Not Found, How To Solve This Problem ?

HMM I Know My Problems Now, Can I Get Patch 8.1 ?

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
HS Tutor [v0.10.5+bugfix] [TK8000] - Original size 2.8GB
Optimized Android Port(581MB): MEDIAFIRE - -
Compressed Windows(560MB): MEDIAFIRE - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
And by "first time i have seen it in about a year." you mean like you didn't had internet during the last year or you just stopped checking the site? Because last update was in April, not a year ago.

I meant before that. There was a long break where nothing was updated, so i took this off my list of watched games. I didnt know about any updates about it until now.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
I meant before that. There was a long break where nothing was updated, so i took this off my list of watched games. I didnt know about any updates about it until now.

When you only post an update to a game once every 2+ months it’s obviously gonna be hard to remember; ESPECIALLY when there aren’t many new sex scenes in the newer updates whatsoever (in this case 0). And if I recall correctly, about a year ago is when TK had that 3 month hiatus so it makes sense that people forgot about it or figured it was abandoned.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 I don't really know if you care or not but I think I'd prefer it if you released full updates with the full story line instead of .0 and then .5 seperately. I think it's weird to have one half of an update that most people aren't really going to download because they want sex scenes and stuff. So I would find it more interesting to get a full update even if we have to wait a little longer. Just some random thing I thought about.
Thank you very much for the game anyway I really enjoy it! <3 <3
Most people prefer to wait for more meaningful content, however I had decided, in early June, that I would start making builds available every month and leave it up to players to decide when to download.
So I decided to make this version available now, even though there isn't much content.

Not a lot of a new content at all for how long it was between updates.
My goal is one update per month, but since I am working on two games at the same time, sometimes it takes me longer than that.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Don’t listen to that dickhead Adabelitoo. All he does is white knight every dev and can’t handle criticism or opposite opinions.

When you only post an update to a game once every 2+ months it’s obviously gonna be hard to remember; ESPECIALLY when there aren’t many new sex scenes in the newer updates whatsoever (in this case 0). And if I recall correctly, about a year ago is when TK had that 3 month hiatus so it makes sense that people forgot about it or figured it had died.
Thanks man. I love you too (y).

I don't know what kind of maths teach where you two live but the maths I know say that you have to add multiples 3s and 2s to get 12 which is the amount of months a year has, at least where I live, or maybe the years were you live are shorter? Idk.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

When you only post an update to a game once every 2+ months it’s obviously gonna be hard to remember; ESPECIALLY when there aren’t many new sex scenes in the newer updates whatsoever (in this case 0). And if I recall correctly, about a year ago is when TK had that 3 month hiatus so it makes sense that people forgot about it or figured it was abandoned.
How do you figure there were zero (0) new sex scenes in this update? admittedly there was only 1 but still...

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Post #1,740 in this very forum. Quoting TK8000 “Unfortunately this update will not have new sex scenes...”.
If you're going to quote TK, at least use the whole quote "Unfortunately this update will not have new sex scenes (if I can't finish Kelly's scene in time) Clearly the scene was finished as there is a new scene in this update.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Am I missing something, what do I need to do to get the kelly/jenny scene besides have sex with them each once? I go to the kitchen in the morning, and I get the same options as before.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Am I missing something, what do I need to do to get the kelly/jenny scene besides have sex with them each once? I go to the kitchen in the morning, and I get the same options as before.
Try to visit Jennifer in the morning at her house, when she is alone (and naked). Instead of grabbing her from behind, try to talk to her, she will tell you that she is thinking about doing something special and a new option appears that leads to an extra scene.

If you're going to quote TK, at least use the whole quote "Unfortunately this update will not have new sex scenes (if I can't finish Kelly's scene in time) Clearly the scene was finished as there is a new scene in this update.
I couldn't finish Kelly's scene, but I'm already working on it. This upate was the result of just 20 days of work (and some were not very productive). But at the end of July there will be a lot of new erotic content.

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
still cant get blowjob contest or kelly and jennifer. i have everyone maxed out and every other scene. i did what u said previously and nothing happens

Reactions: Javi1405
Aug 16, 2018
Really liked Solvalley and House Arrest, playing HS Tutor for the first time. Roughly what % of the game is completed so far? I know that in Solvalley some endings were available fairly early, and am wondering if it'll be the same for HS Tutor.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes