rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If I understood him correctly, he is literally telling you that he doesn't know how the patch affects the game.
Really I thought it was his game? Well does anyone who has tried it with the patch notice any difference in the dialogue as opposed to just choosing the relations?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Really I thought it was his game? Well does anyone who has tried it with the patch notice any difference in the dialogue as opposed to just choosing the relations?
It is his game but that isn't his patch (just for the record, he never did an incest patch), he lets his game open so anyone can patch/mods/things with it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No, I didn't try the patch, I don't need to. The game already allows you to change it manually.
The dialogue was still ok? Like it acknowledged the change? Asking because sometimes it leaves it out sometimes in some games and makes it weird.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The dialogue was still ok? Like it acknowledged the change? Asking because sometimes it leaves it out sometimes in some games and makes it weird.
If the dev didn't change it since I played, the first events always says Mila and Zoey instead of mom and sister, but you'll get the idea anyway.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In my opinion, if you write sister and mom for their roles, the text will make total sense. It is almost the same as the older patch (from version 0.7.0 or earlier). I don't know if anyone has made a newer patch, however.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Included in the roadmap is a principal's room. Will the dev be introducing a new character soon?
There will be four new characters in the next update. Principal Angela, photographer Roxane and two students (Ursula and Garnet).

Despite all of them appearing in this update, it will not be possible to develop relationships with any of them yet.

The two students appear in the two school scenes involving Charlotte and they are available in the school's hallways in the morning. The principal is in her office and it is possible to get closer, but there is still no option for interaction. The photographer stays in the studio which is accessible in a new place on the city map. In the future, it will be possible to take girls to do photo shoots (a bonus for accessing new images for each girl in the game).

My plan is that all four of these characters will have their own scenes in the future, including sex scenes. Principal Angela will even have a daughter (Zoe/Claire's age) that the player will be able to meet after he starts to relate to her (the principal is hostile to the protagonist at first).

I decided to start expanding the scope of the game now because I "theoretically" already finished Solvalley School. So I was confident that I could start adding more characters and also make the storylines more complex, with more scenes before sex. However, I changed my plans for now, and I'm still going to share HS Tutor's efforts with Solvalley until I complete 7 more scenes for that game. Once I reach this goal, Solvalley (which in my opinion is already obsolete in view of the quality of current games) will become my side project, and HS Tutor will have almost all my attention, which will allow me to make more meaningful updates and add new characters and options.

EDIT: I've finished all five scenes I want for the next update, except for sex with Kelly in the mornings. I'm working hard to be able to implement all these scenes before the end of June. Unfortunately this update will not have new sex scenes (if I can't finish Kelly's scene in time), although the last scene with Charlotte is hot and she makes some interesting revelations about her personality. In addition, I will continue to work for the entire month of July at HS Tutor, so there will be two updates in sequence.

Last edited:

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I played v.0.6.0 last time and now I see there are more update versions.So should I find the links about (I mean download that version)update v.0.7.0 or Do I just need to download the latest patch?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I played v.0.6.0 last time and now I see there are more update versions.So should I find the links about (I mean download that version)update v.0.7.0 or Do I just need to download the latest patch?
You will definitely want the full version of 8.0 and then the 8.1 patch.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Attention! This update contains only the beginning of Charlotte's storyline (5 scenes), I will continue working throughout the month of July for a second update (0.9.5) that will contain the hottest scenes. For players who prefer to wait for more meaningful content before downloading, I recommend waiting until 0.9.5 later this month!

Download links:
PC Full: (1.88 GB)
PC patch (0.8.1 -> 0.9.0): (216 MB)

MAC Full: (1.87 GB)
MAC patch (0.8.1 -> 0.9.0): (202 MB)

Android version: wait for the next few days!

Changelog:
1. Charlotte: tutoring II
2. Charlotte: tutoring III (kiss+boobs)
3. Charlotte: school I (story)
4. Charlotte: school II (story)
5. Charlotte: photo shoot
- new places to visit on the city and school
- four new characters
- fixed several lines (Charlotte's old texts) to better suit her personality
- fixed an issue with autosaves that worsened game performance
- added the option to place tags on map locations
- added sound effects at teacher Patricia’s sex event