Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have enjoyed what i played so far and the animations are great but i still prefer the faces on hs models, i have to say solvaley is in my top 5 games, these koitaku faces just need normal sized mouths or at least bigger lips, this is still a great game tho with imoroved writing and pace over solvalley.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No and thank fucking god there aren’t. I’m REALLY fucking sick of getting cucked in EVERY GODDAMN GAME, so please don’t add shit like this to HS Tutor TK8000. Keep it VANILLA.
You get cucked in "EVERY GODDAMN GAME"? Damn...not sure how someone can get cucked in Melody, Acting Lessons, Parental Love, Sisterly Lust or My Sweet Neighbors...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I have enjoyed what i played so far and the animations are great but i still prefer the faces on hs models, i have to say solvaley is in my top 5 games, these koitaku faces just need normal sized mouths or at least bigger lips, this is still a great game tho with imoroved writing and pace over solvalley.
I agree, the Honey Select models are sexier. Koikatu is too cute and the simplified face does not allow for many facial expressions. The fellatio scenes for example do not work well because the mouths are so small! I like Koikatu's graphics, but I think Honey Select has more sex appeal because of the mix between realism and stylized, while Koikatu is full stylized.

Not that Koikatu models don't have sexy appeal ... It is possible to do visually stimulating things like this image that will appear in the next update, but in general I think that Honey Select is better for making players horny.

lola.png

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The pic does look very nice, her mouth is slightly more noticable then alot of other koitaku models! Yeah bj scenes are more important to me then any other as its a big step down the depravity ladder lol, thats part of the reason why i loved solvalley as that had many great bj scenes with lewd sound effects!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
You get cucked in "EVERY GODDAMN GAME"? Damn...not sure how someone can get cucked in Melody, Acting Lessons, Parental Love, Sisterly Lust or My Sweet Neighbors...
I guess the guy is looking with the filter on with "ntr" tag on.
There's a lot of vanilla games out here.
Edit: And I assume, I repeat "I ASSUME", the guy probably thinks "sharing" as "cucking".

Sep 2, 2019
Thank god! The author will not make an NTR event! Solvalley got a lot of NTR events. Example is Laura and Adriana. Well I'm curious about the MC's ex GF Linda i think i wanna see her in the game or atleast make an event that we can meet her again and probably start over again with MC

Gotta say HS Tutor is a Godly Adult game i played so far

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Meh. Can't have DP or 3P or side-by-side orgies without other males or at least futas (which I believe to be outside the scope of this setting lol), but I'm always in favor of devs doing what they like so no biggie. I'll still play the game and stay a patron even if my depravity is not satisfied by the scenes nor the models (I'm partial to Honey Select over whatever this is) because I'm hooked on TK's HUMOR! ^_^

In the absence of what I listed above, I'd love to see more ahegao, bondage, and group scenes. Especially with one character holding down another, especially especially if they're holding down a less corrupted family member.

Reactions: Valronn
Dec 29, 2018
I guess the guy is looking with the filter on with "ntr" tag on.
There's a lot of vanilla games out here.
Edit: And I assume, I repeat "I ASSUME", the guy probably thinks "sharing" as "cucking".
“cuckolding is a fetish or kink in which a person gets turned on by their partner having sex with someone else.” It’s not what I THINK, it’s what it IS. Which, yes, includes sharing you dumbass. :ROFLMAO:

Never seen so many cucks get offended because people don’t enjoy being cucked themselves. :rolleyes:

Thank God TK8000 has SOME sense. Best dev in the world man.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
“cuckolding is a fetish or kink in which a person gets turned on by their partner having sex with someone else.” It’s not what I THINK, it’s what it IS. Which, yes, includes sharing you dumbass. :ROFLMAO:

Never seen so many cucks get offended because people don’t enjoy being cucked themselves. :rolleyes:

Cucking means that if the boyrfriend/husband is present he is just there as an expectator and maybe jerking off. Sharing means when both guys are fucking the woman.

Mar 12, 2018
Some of the dialogue is goofy, and everyone swears way too much, but I'll admit that actually smoothly-animated sex scenes are spoiling me. Also, it's leagues easier to make characters expressive with this system then with home-made, more "realistic" models.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Do pardon my ignorance then, kind sir. No need to be a bit of a name caller.
I didn't want to offend you. I pretty much said what I had in mind.
Also, I really don't want to start a discussion regarding "cucking" and "ntr" again. It is a damn endless discussion.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Some of the dialogue is goofy, and everyone swears way too much, but I'll admit that actually smoothly-animated sex scenes are spoiling me. Also, it's leagues easier to make characters expressive with this system then with home-made, more "realistic" models.
The issue of animations is what concerns me the most when I abandon Illusion games and start using other means to create games. I like to do animated loopings whenever possible, but working with something like DAZ Studio that would be impossible.

Reactions: Valronn
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes