• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Am at the stage where I cannot alter anyone any more and there are no more app learning options. I can still go day after day with nothing new so is that the end or have I missed something?
Once every character has been corrupted at least a little you can end the game at night, there are a number of endings based on your progress with each character. Once you've gotten all those you're done.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v1.2 is out:

-- New Content:
- The sub route is available once again! All of the following are sub-route additions:
- New scenes for Lisa, Riley, and Alexis continuing where they left off
- The Candy Shop now has free trial scenes for each of the game's candies
- The VR machine can be purchased for a number of new scenes
- Adrianna is now properly in the sub route running the exotic shop, but she currently has no scenes.
- Going to bed without corrupting anyone can lead to dream sequences after unlocking Jean's first scenes.

--- Bugs & Typos
- An issue involving the exotic shop not having an exit button has been fixed.
- A number of typos found OrangeMaestro and Eientei have been fixed.

--- Other changes:
- Nighttime corruption is now image-based as you talk about events that transpired during the day.
- Added an option in the exotic shop to change character thumbnails to the real actress versions, but this doesn't change the game's content.
- Added an option in the exotic shop to swap between male and female pronouns. I plan to do a rewrite of the sub route's opening to account for different bodytypes.

And here's the sub route! Now that the new engine is done and the old content has been added I can work on this alongside my other games. I juggle a lot of eggs but I still appreciate any feedback you all have! It's been quite awhile since I've written for the sub route, and what started as a patch to fix typos and annoying scene inconsistencies ballooned out, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to add the new ideas I have to the game.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Aww dang, the post was accidentally marked as patron only. This is because of a bug that automatically resets the "visible to non patrons" thing when I choose to charge for the post, and me not double-checking because I can see it just fine as it's my page. I fixed it, but please remember that all my releases are free to play. I'll do better about remembering in the future but if this ever happens again please lemme know asap and I'll fix it!

Reactions: Reij and x0run

bicardium

May 16, 2017
" This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it. "

LMFAO love it

Reactions: KiraKhaos and x0run

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
NoodleJacuzzi, this warning

This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it.

transgender males should read trans women - male to female (and for those slow homophobes out there who don't know what a trans woman is "someone with tits and dicks". :D). A trans man is someone without breasts and with a vagina - female to male.

Last edited:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
i almost spit my coffee when the giant picture of dr. mike came out :KEK:
Aw dang, I have no idea who that is but I replaced the old pic because I thought the new guy one would be less distracting.

NoodleJacuzzi, this warning

This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it.

transgender males should read trans women - male to female (and for those slow homophobes out there who don't know what a trans woman is "someone with tits and dicks". :D). A trans man is someone without breasts and with a vagina - female to male.
I didn't write that notice, the game was actually posted here before I even had an account on f95. I think you'll have to report the post to get it changed.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Aw dang, I have no idea who that is but I replaced the old pic because I thought the new guy one would be less distracting.

I didn't write that notice, the game was actually posted here before I even had an account on f95. I think you'll have to report the post to get it changed.
Cool. Will do.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
muttdoggy, this warning

transgender males should read trans women - male to female (and for those slow homophobes out there who don't know what a trans woman is "someone with tits and dicks" - male to female. :D A trans man is "someone without breasts and with a vagina" - female to male.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
" This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it. "

LMFAO love it
Not sure why, as all that does is piss of gay guys looking for gay games. The futa/trans tag exists for a reason.

Reactions: Gamerboyfan99
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes