FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it. "

A mental note: not being into certain sexual things does NOT mean a person is inherently homophobic. That line can be seen as just as offensive as a homophobe. Not sure anyone really cares, at this point, but just making it known.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey all! It's been too long!

I've been working on an update to improve some of the game's shortcomings and explore new spaces, details here:

I've already got the shiny new engine all ready and working for the dom route. If you'd like to test it out there's a link in the post. If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
So... Any image loaded from the "REAL" folder is simply not loading at all? It's giving me broken image defaults in the game.
Tried to open the images via link, showed me the fact that seemingly anything other than the icons for characters aren't being loaded.

Fails in both of my browsers, both Brave and Google Chrome.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So... Any image loaded from the "REAL" folder is simply not loading at all? It's giving me broken image defaults in the game.
Tried to open the images via link, showed me the fact that seemingly anything other than the icons for characters aren't being loaded.

Fails in both of my browsers, both Brave and Google Chrome.
That's very strange, I just loaded up the online version and the images work fine. I assume you've downloaded the game, is something going on with your images folder?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I don't really know. It seems to happen with any html-type file I open in my browsers...
Tried searching to see if there's any particular reason or fix, but I can't find anything.

Edit: Checked the dev console, says the files weren't found. Checked the path... They ARE there...
I suspect there's some setting I'm not aware of that's preventing my browser from accessing my PC? Don't even know where to start on that.

Double-edit: So apparently I just dumped the image file in the wrong location. Oop.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
sorry to say but...pictures bug in the downloadable version... nothing shows ever outside the small icons to represent who speak...the left side appearance for yourself doesn't when choosing either or forward ,I do hope it work better later on... it works in the online version..i tried copying the picture files everywherein the folder in case it was a readout error...no success...

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
sorry to say but...pictures bug in the downloadable version... nothing shows ever outside the small icons to represent who speak...the left side appearance for yourself doesn't when choosing either or forward ,I do hope it work better later on...
It sounds like either you didn't download the images or they're in the wrong place. The Human Alteration App folder should have:
images
scripts
Human Alteration App.html
Human Alteration App Mobile.html

If you'd rather not bother with the image rar you can play the game online instead.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
It sounds like either you didn't download the images or they're in the wrong place. The Human Alteration App folder should have:
images
scripts
Human Alteration App.html
Human Alteration App Mobile.html

If you'd rather not bother with the image rar you can play the game online instead.
as I said I did and even copied them everywhere in the folder ,which I even specified higher up

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
as I said I did and even copied them everywhere in the folder ,which I even specified higher up
I'm afraid I've got no clear answer for you then, I can't replicate the issue on my end and it hasn't come up with other players. If it were a browser issue none of the images would display, the only reason I can think of is that something is up with your images folder.
You can right click any broken image and click "view image" which will show the directory the game is expecting the image to be in.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v1.1 is out:

Changelog:
--- New Content:
- The candy store has been reworked, all candies now have a demonstration scene with the new character Jynx.
- As an alternate path/followup to Alexis's content, you can take her as a guinea pig to be modified and played with at night with many different options.
- Added a followup to Ava's content where you take over the Cafe.
- Added a scene for Lisa and one for Jean where you use the app to experiment on them.

--- Bugs & Typos
- Lots of typos! There still could be more, please don't hesitate to let me know if you find any.
- Included with this release are the LEGACY Human Alteration App.html files. These are from the game's v1 release, and are included so players who want to experience the sub route can do so without needing to download an older version. Once the sub route is ready in v1.2, I'll remove them along with the old script files. EXCEPT FOR TYPOS please don't feel the need to let me know about bugs in the legacy engine.

--- Other Changes:
- The game now uses the image-based navigation system from Hentai University, albeit with fewer locations.
- Old saves are NOT compatible, sorry! The entire save layout was changed in the engine rebuilding.
- No more separation of the core files and images, it's all in one rar now.
- Now uses the CSS from my other games, the framework of which was created by stiggy752.
- New save option: Save to .noodle file (thanks to Wild Bill / Master of Puppets!)
- New settings menu which allows you to toggle images and change the style of dialogue images (more to come in the future)
- A new corruption menu for a snazzier nighttime corruption experience, you can also edit the names of and reset characters here.
- You can change outfits for characters and yourself at nighttime, usually purchased from the clothing store or unlocked via cheats. This includes a nude outfit for the cast so you can make your own pervert mode, which is compatible with all visual styles.
- Candies are now a one-time purchase.
- Windows are now generated as needed, rather than being invisible most of the time.
- Adriana's special scene that improved your app skill is no longer hidden behind ticket purchases.
- Added a cheat entry system via the laptop.
- Cheat code: Human Alteration App - Unlocks the old protagonist images from HAA v1.
- Cheat code: Sub Route - Unlocks the sub route's characters as outfits for the cast.
- Cheat code: Hentai University - Unlocks the HU's protagonist as an outfit for the player.
- Cheat code: Anomaly Vault - Unlocks an outfit for Gina.
- Cheat code: Bitch Medicenter - Unlocks an outfit for Adrianna.
- Cheat code: Rainy DayZ - Unlocks Rainy's protagonist as an outfit for the player.
- Cheat code: Cash money - Gives you $100
- Cheat code: Pool noodle - Unlocks all scenes in the gallery (you need the laptop to view them)

Just the dom route for now, I have a lot of ideas for things that'd improve the game. I hope you all enjoy, feedback is appreciated even if you don't though!

Reactions: Reij

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I get to a point where I don't have the skill to corrupt any further but all it tells me to do it talk to people, but when I do it tells me to corrupt them further but won't let me unless I talk to them. I have tired every single option in every possible order and nothing will unlock for any character in any option. The game is hard locked and nothing will make any path proceed.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I get to a point where I don't have the skill to corrupt any further but all it tells me to do it talk to people, but when I do it tells me to corrupt them further but won't let me unless I talk to them. I have tired every single option in every possible order and nothing will unlock for any character in any option. The game is hard locked and nothing will make any path proceed.
Buy the special option from Adriana, hope that helps!

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
There does not appear to be an option to get on the sub path? I have the option to "power through" but no other option

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
There does not appear to be an option to get on the sub path? I have the option to "power through" but no other option
It was disabled in v1.1 as I haven't finished moving all the old content from the new version, peeps requested I focus on the dom route for now. You can play the legacy version (included in the v1.1 download) or play the legacy version online here:

At the branching point choose "take a break to bathe" and you'll begin the sub route. As a heads up legacy saves aren't compatible with the old engine, so you'll have to restart once v1.2 comes out. Sorry! It is a short-ish game though.

Reactions: Ragney

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
Am at the stage where I cannot alter anyone any more and there are no more app learning options. I can still go day after day with nothing new so is that the end or have I missed something?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes