NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Version 1.0 is up, the dom route is complete! I really hope everything works, because I am dead tired and am going to sleep now.
All the content I had planned from the start of development is now finished. The format of Patreon really incentivises people to work on the same project forever, but I believe that wrapping this up in a neat little bow is the best thing I can do for HAA.

TFgames seems like it has a policy wherein a game is only complete when there is no more content coming in, so I won't call HAA definitively complete yet. I still have the VR machine's replacement and any commissions I add later.

For now I'll be moving on to work on other projects. I personally prefer designing the game aspect of these games over writing scenes, so forgive me if I end up juggling a few projects at once from here on out. I'll keep my index active so you can keep tabs on new releases, and I'll still be here so please don't hesitate to voice your thoughts or opinions, or let me know what you think is missing.

If you'd like to see a major feature implemented, want to see a scene you've designed in the new VR machine, would like to see an ending extended, or want to vote on what I spend July working on, consider heading over to my Patreon.

I also have a discord account, I'm NoodleJacuzzi#4120. I'm not sure there's a large enough audience to justify a discord for my games, but feel free to shoot me a message anytime.
Thanks to everyone who's supported me and played my game. Getting a notification that somebody's posted to the game's thread feels fantastic, even at 3am.

Finally, sorry about the delay. I planned to release on Friday, but some things came up. I'll be posting to Patreon the poll for what I spend July working on soon, and working up that recommendations chart as well. I'll post whatever wins the poll on my index, so everyone can pile in their suggestions.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any scenes in the sub route that require some clothing combination or are clothes just cosmetics?

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I think I encountered a bug. I've done all scenes I can and can't see to increase my skill with the app (how to?) to progress further

save string:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Figured I should ask, is there any futa content? I'm not a fan of shemale stuff that much and I'm curious if there's any transformations you can do on yourself in the dom path.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Figured I should ask, is there any futa content? I'm not a fan of shemale stuff that much and I'm curious if there's any transformations you can do on yourself in the dom path.
the entirety of sub route is shemales, as for dom, you can change yourself to a shemale at the salon (purely cosmetic), and two of the characters are trans.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
I'm missing a scene with Lisa on the dom route. On the logbook it states:

"Bedhead
Mom corruption level 2. Talk to her during the day. "

But when i talk to her, it says "At this point, you can't think of any way you could corrupt her farther.".

I'm stuck here, I have no idea what to do.

Btw, how do you unlock the VR system? I know that you could buy the games at the store in previous games but they are not appearing.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Are there any scenes in the sub route that require some clothing combination or are clothes just cosmetics?
Clothes are purely cosmetic, unfortunately.

I think I encountered a bug. I've done all scenes I can and can't see to increase my skill with the app (how to?) to progress further
You should be able to purchase "special service" at the exotic shop. If it isn't appearing, use this save string to skip that:

I'm missing a scene with Lisa on the dom route. On the logbook it states:

"Bedhead
Mom corruption level 2. Talk to her during the day. "

But when i talk to her, it says "At this point, you can't think of any way you could corrupt her farther.".

I'm stuck here, I have no idea what to do.

Btw, how do you unlock the VR system? I know that you could buy the games at the store in previous games but they are not appearing.
That is very strange. Please click SAVE->scroll down->save to text string and send me the result.

The VR games were removed, they're standalone games now. Go here for download/play online links:

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
Here it is:

{"story":{"name":"Dawg","version":0.8,"freeSample":false,"currentScene":"mother","money":30,"route":"dom","skill":3,"playingGame":false,"popRocks":1,"caramelMelts":1,"plugPops":1,"stretchyTaffy":1,"fruitGushers":1,"vrMachine":false,"princessGame":false,"zombieGame":false,"laptop":1,"creamer":1,"doll":false,"toy":1,"horse":1,"onahole":1,"beautyTicket":1,"candyTicket":1,"clothingTicket":1,"bodytype":3,"chestSize":5,"buttSize":5,"lipSize":3,"clothing":6,"underwear":3,"motherName":"Lisa","motherScore":4,"motherReady":true,"sisterName":"Jean","sisterScore":5,"sisterReady":true,"friendName":"Riley","friendScore":5,"friendReady":false,"teacherName":"Kendra","teacherScore":5,"teacherReady":false,"officeName":"Alexis","officeScore":3,"officeReady":false,"chefName":"Ava","chefScore":3,"chefReady":false,"dollName":"???","dollScore":0,"dollReady":true,"vrName":"???","vrScore":0,"vrReady":true,"vr1":false,"vr2":false,"vr3":false,"vr4":false,"exoticVisited":false,"candyVisited":true,"clothingVisited":true,"salonVisited":true,"laptopSetup":true,"time":"day"},"clothingArray":[{"name":"Nothing","image":"scripts/gamefiles/none.png","lewd":true,"category":"none","owned":true,"description":"nothing."},{"name":"Button-up","image":"images/real/clothes/menShorts.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"men","owned":false,"description":"a casual button-up shirt and a pair of shorts."},{"name":"Black","image":"images/real/clothes/menBlack.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"men","owned":false,"description":"an all-black outfit."},{"name":"Drawstring","image":"images/real/clothes/menDrawstring.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"men","owned":false,"description":"a casual white outfit with drawstring pants."},{"name":"Jacket","image":"images/real/clothes/menJacket.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"men","owned":false,"description":"an outdoorsy looking outfit."},{"name":"Bikini","image":"images/real/clothes/bikini.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a yellow bikini, perfect for a trip to the beach."},{"name":"Blue Sweater","image":"images/real/clothes/blue.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":true,"description":"a blue sweater and jeans."},{"name":"Bodypaint","image":"images/real/clothes/bodypaint.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a fake set of clothes made out of paint."},{"name":"Bottomless","image":"images/real/clothes/bottomless.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a black sweater, but nothing to cover your ass or privates."},{"name":"Red Coat","image":"images/real/clothes/coatCasual.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a comfy red coat, a black v-neck shirt and jeans."},{"name":"Skimpy Dress","image":"images/real/clothes/dressSkimpy.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a blue dress which barely covers your nipples."},{"name":"Exercise","image":"images/real/clothes/exercise.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a workout outfit."},{"name":"Fishnet","image":"images/real/clothes/fishnet.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a fishnet shirt clearly displaying your breasts."},{"name":"Latex","image":"images/real/clothes/latex.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a latex outfit."},{"name":"Maid Uniform","image":"images/real/clothes/maid.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":true,"description":"a maid uniform."},{"name":"Microbikini","image":"images/real/clothes/microbikini.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a microbikini that hardly covers any skin."},{"name":"College Student","image":"images/real/clothes/schoolCollege.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a sweater, leggings, and a large scarf."},{"name":"Sissy","image":"images/real/clothes/sissy.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a pink skirt."},{"name":"Superheroine","image":"images/real/clothes/superhero.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a superheroine outfit."},{"name":"Sweater","image":"images/real/clothes/sweater.jpg","lewd":false,"category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a grey sweater."},{"name":"Trailer-Park Whore","image":"images/real/clothes/trailer.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":true,"description":"a top and shorts cut so short you could flash someone by shifting your weight."},{"name":"Transparent Shirt","image":"images/real/clothes/transparent.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":false,"description":"a transparent shirt."},{"name":"Transparent Bikini","image":"images/real/clothes/transparentbikini.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":false,"description":"a transparent bikini."},{"name":"Transparent Dress","image":"images/real/clothes/transparentShort.jpg","lewd":true,"category":"lewd","owned":false,"description":"a transparent dress."}],"underwearArray":[{"name":"Nothing","image":"scripts/gamefiles/none.png","category":"none","owned":true,"description":"nothing underneath your clothes. One wrong move and you could attract quite a bit of attention."},{"name":"Boxers","image":"images/real/underwear/boxers.jpg","category":"men","owned":false,"description":"a slightly-worn pair of boxers"},{"name":"Black Panties","image":"images/real/underwear/erotic5.jpg","category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a pair of black panties."},{"name":"Dong Hammock","image":"images/real/underwear/regular7.jpg","category":"women","owned":true,"description":"a pair of panties that tries its best to smuggle your fruit."},{"name":"Pink Panties","image":"images/real/underwear/regular5.gif","category":"women","owned":false,"description":"a pair of pink panties."},{"name":"Skimpy Thong","image":"images/real/underwear/regular6.jpg","category":"lewd","owned":false,"description":"a small thong."}],"galleryArray":[{"index":"mom1","name":"Experimentation","unlocked":true,"hint":"Complete the prologue."},{"index":"mom2","name":"Maid from Heaven","unlocked":true,"hint":"Mom corruption level 1. This automatically triggers in the morning."},{"index":"mom3","name":"Bedhead","unlocked":false,"hint":"Mom corruption level 2. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"mom4","name":"Impregnation","unlocked":true,"hint":"Mom corruption level 3 (requires skill level of advanced). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"mom5","name":"Deep Cleaning","unlocked":true,"hint":"Mom corruption level 4. Requires Plug Pop. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"mom6","name":"Bathroom Break","unlocked":true,"hint":"Watersports Content! Mom corruption level 4. Requires Fruit Gushers. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"mom7","name":"Morning Pee","unlocked":true,"hint":"Watersports Content! Mom corruption level 4. Automatically triggers in the mornning. Choose \"stay inside\"."},{"index":"sister1","name":"Unwashed","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 1. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"sister2","name":"Anal Solo","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 2. Requires Adult Toy. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"sister3","name":"Anal Full","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 3 (requires skill level of advanced). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"sister4","name":"Plugged","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 4. Requires plug pop. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"sister5","name":"Anal Horse","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 4. Requires horse toy and stretchy taffy. Talk to her during the day after triggering the event \"Plugged\"."},{"index":"sister6","name":"Family Dinner","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 5 and Mom corruption level 4. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"sister7","name":"Family Fun Time","unlocked":true,"hint":"Sister corruption level 5 and Mom corruption level 4. Requires Pop Rocks. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"friend1","name":"Your Confession","unlocked":true,"hint":"Classmate corruption level 2 (requires skill level of advanced). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"friend2","name":"Her Confession","unlocked":true,"hint":"Classmate corruption level 2. Talk to her again after the event Confession."},{"index":"friend3","name":"Gateway Candy","unlocked":true,"hint":"Classmate corruption level 3. Requires Caramel Melt. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"friend4","name":"Popping Cherries","unlocked":true,"hint":"Classmate corruption level 4. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"friend5","name":"Tables Turned","unlocked":true,"hint":"Classmate corruption level 5 (requires skill level of master). Requires Stretchy Taffy. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"teacher1","name":"Breaststroke","unlocked":true,"hint":"Teacher corruption level 1. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"teacher2","name":"Swllowing Improves Health","unlocked":true,"hint":"Teacher corruption level 2 (requires skill level of advanced). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"teacher3","name":"Curricular Fun","unlocked":true,"hint":"Teacher corruption level 3. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"teacher4","name":"Extracurricular Fun","unlocked":true,"hint":"Teacher corruption level 4 (requires skill level of master). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"teacher5","name":"Bathroom Duty","unlocked":true,"hint":"Watersports content! Teacher corruption level 5. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"office1","name":"Hidden Fantasy","unlocked":true,"hint":"Office woman corruption level 1 (requires skill level of advanced). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"office2","name":"Left Overnight","unlocked":true,"hint":"Office woman corruption level 2. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"office3","name":"Checkup","unlocked":true,"hint":"Office woman corruption level 2. Talk to her again after the Left Overnight event."},{"index":"office4","name":"Permanent Fixture","unlocked":true,"hint":"Office woman corruption level 3 (requires skill level of master). Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"chef1","name":"Creamer","unlocked":true,"hint":"Coffee shop owner corruption level 1. Requires Creamer. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"chef2","name":"From the Tap","unlocked":true,"hint":"Coffee shop owner corruption level 2. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"chef3","name":"Restaurant's Closed","unlocked":true,"hint":"Coffee shop owner corruption level 3. Talk to her during the day."},{"index":"vr1","name":"Chapter 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"Complete chapter 1 of princess quest."},{"index":"vr2","name":"Chapter 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"Complete chapter 2 of princess quest."},{"index":"vr3","name":"Chapter 3","unlocked":false,"hint":"Complete chapter 3 of princess quest."},{"index":"vr4","name":"Chapter 4","unlocked":false,"hint":"Complete chapter 4 of princess quest."},{"index":"vr5","name":"Epilogue","unlocked":false,"hint":"Collect all of the secret items in princess quest."},{"index":"misc1","name":"Adriana Special","unlocked":true,"hint":"After purchasing all three tickets, purchase the special deal in the exotic shop. Increases skill level to advanced."},{"index":"misc2","name":"Adriana Special 2","unlocked":true,"hint":"After purchasing all other items in the exotic shop, purchase the second special deal in the exotic shop."},{"index":"misc3","name":"Gina Special","unlocked":true,"hint":"After purchasing the clothing ticket, go to the clothing shop."},{"index":"misc4","name":"Gina Special 2","unlocked":true,"hint":"After purchasing the clothing ticket, purchase the special deal in the clothing shop."},{"index":"misc5","name":"Human Onahole","unlocked":true,"hint":"Go to the streets with skill level of advanced. Requires Onahole. Increases skill level to master."}],"zombieData":{"scene":"","stamina":3,"wounded":false,"infected":false,"townZombie":true,"cityZombie":true,"factoryZombie":true,"beastDisabled":false,"rimDisabled":false,"wormDisabled":false},"zombieInventory":[],"zombieGallery":[{"index":"basic1","name":"Zombie Assault 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"Fight the zombie in the town with no stamina while not infected."},{"index":"basic2","name":"Zombie Assault 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"Fight the zombie in the apartment basement with no stamina."},{"index":"basic3","name":"Zombie Assault 3","unlocked":false,"hint":"Fight the zombie in the factory with no weapon while infected."},{"index":"siren1","name":"Siren's Voice 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"While infected, use the flashlight in the factory."},{"index":"siren2","name":"Siren's Voice 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"While infected, use the rope in the factory."},{"index":"hunter1","name":"Hunter's Chase 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"While wounded and at no stamina, try to travel through the forest with a weapon."},{"index":"hunter2","name":"Hunter's Chase 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"While wounded and without a weapon, try to travel through the forest."},{"index":"horde1","name":"Horde Gangbang 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"Use the bag of marbles at the highway."},{"index":"horde2","name":"Horde Gangbang 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"While infected and at full stamina, return to the highway after obtaining the food and water supplies."},{"index":"worms1","name":"Infestation 1","unlocked":false,"hint":"Rest at the blue house with the air freshener in your inventory."},{"index":"worms2","name":"Infestation 2","unlocked":false,"hint":"While infected, rest at the blue house with the air freshener in your inventory."},{"index":"survivor","name":"Vaccination","unlocked":false,"hint":"While infected, talk to the fellow survivor in the red house."},{"index":"tainted","name":"Tainted","unlocked":false,"hint":"Eat the infected food in the convenience store."},{"index":"infected","name":"Infected Ending","unlocked":false,"hint":"Eat the infected food in the convenience store, then beat the game."}]}

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Here it is:
That is very strange, you somehow skipped Lisa' second scene. Not sure how you managed to do that, since it isn't optional.
There's no way to go back and unlock it, so I unlocked it for you. Use this save, and you can find the scene in the laptop's gallery:

I've also released a small typo fix for the online version. It also removes the beauty ticket's requirement from Adrianna's special service scene, which should make progression slightly more smooth. It's not worth making a new version imo, so here's a link to that for whoever wants it:

I'm also running a poll on Patreon for what I work on for July. By next week there should be a preview of what was chosen on the index, so keep an eye out for that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm also running a poll on Patreon for what I work on for July. By next week there should be a preview of what was chosen on the index, so keep an eye out for that.
Some of those sound interesting. You might want to link to your Patreon though, or put it in your signature, so people can get to it easily. If you contact the staff and tell them you're a game developer, they can put a Patreon button under your name too.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Some of those sound interesting. You might want to link to your Patreon though, or put it in your signature, so people can get to it easily. If you contact the staff and tell them you're a game developer, they can put a Patreon button under your name too.
I've sent a request for that, thank you for the suggestion.
And thank you for your vote as well, if that was you.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
(Playing the online version)

I think I encountered a bug whereby if you spend all your $$$ at the candy shop, you cannot "head back outside".

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Alright, well the onahole and invisibility fucking was just the best thing I've ever seen on this site, so that's good. Played right to my weaknesses- if there was more of that I would be elated. Now that i think about it, the whole dom route was great. I don't think there are any mind control games like this one.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
(Playing the online version)

I think I encountered a bug whereby if you spend all your $$$ at the candy shop, you cannot "head back outside".
I've tried on three different devices to replicate this bug, but it works fine on my systems.
Could you describe the problem in more depth? Is the link to leave the shop not appearing, or not working? What's your browser?

Alright, well the onahole and invisibility fucking was just the best thing I've ever seen on this site, so that's good. Played right to my weaknesses- if there was more of that I would be elated. Now that i think about it, the whole dom route was great. I don't think there are any mind control games like this one.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
The link to leave the shop does not appear. Using Chrome. I went back to a previously saved version and made sure I had enough money so I don't have the problem anymore.

Good game by the way!

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Another one of these text based games? Some of them are pretty good, but they're usually pretty average.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes