• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
is there a walkthrough?
From the TFgames walkthrough section:
"Every night you'll have the opportunity to corrupt one of the game's characters, then you can trigger scenes with them during the day. Some of these scenes require you to collect items from the shops in town, so check your logbook for what to do next if you're stuck.

In the dom route, you'll need to improve your skill to progress with each character's corruption. Purchase the Candy Ticket and the Clothing Ticket to unlock Adrianna's "special service". This will increase your skill with the app. After that, purchase the onahole and go to town to increase your skill further."

Reactions: jackoffonher

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
From the TFgames walkthrough section:
"Every night you'll have the opportunity to corrupt one of the game's characters, then you can trigger scenes with them during the day. Some of these scenes require you to collect items from the shops in town, so check your logbook for what to do next if you're stuck.

In the dom route, you'll need to improve your skill to progress with each character's corruption. Purchase the Candy Ticket and the Clothing Ticket to unlock Adrianna's "special service". This will increase your skill with the app. After that, purchase the onahole and go to town to increase your skill further."
The thing is that I don't know if there are other routes.
Like, I used the app and did all I could until I could only test the ending.
Is that it?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
The thing is that I don't know if there are other routes.
Like, I used the app and did all I could until I could only test the ending.
Is that it?
There's just the sub route (take a break) and the dom route (power through).
Each character progresses on a linear path. If there's no more corrupting to do and you've gotten all the scenes / endings, you're finished.
I'm afraid that that is it, sorry.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
There's just the sub route (take a break) and the dom route (power through).
Each character progresses on a linear path. If there's no more corrupting to do and you've gotten all the scenes / endings, you're finished.
I'm afraid that that is it, sorry.
Okay thanks

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Ok while i do like the game, i will make a negative comment here. If you provide an option to disable images and change the screen format to work on mobile. Please also code or provide a link or button to change it back to desktop and re-enable images. Especially if the click to disable images or change to mobile was an accident and you want to revert.

I know its not ok to whine like this but I feel that it needs to be said.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Oh great... another game that doesn't include the images in the actual game file.
I wish they would just give us a simple file that included both game and images/gifs in one package instead of expecting novice players to figure out the jargon on how to add / combine the two, because 9/10 times when I download games like these and they expect you to download the image file as well; it still doesn't show the images in game.
Am I supposed to combine the two files into one file? Or should downloading both files and leave it that shows the images in game automatically.?
Most creators split the media files up because the media part of the download is huge. It takes forever to download and many people are on limited data plans and can't afford to redownload that stuff. Often the only thing that needs to be hotfixed is the main file, so it's practical to split things up.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Most creators split the media files up because the media part of the download is huge. It takes forever to download and many people are on limited data plans and can't afford to redownload that stuff. Often the only thing that needs to be hotfixed is the main file, so it's practical to split things up.
If I remember correctly, the game and images are under 500MB, which is less than half of what most good games have in size, so it's fairly small in comparison to most games that have at least 5hrs worth of gameplay.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Finally got around to playing the sub route.
Reactions to sub route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
It looks like this game needs the completed tag added to it. I am fairly new to the forums, what is the process to suggest to a moderator that the game's tag needs to be modified?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
someone have the 1.1 link
There is no v1.1 link yet, as v1.1 isn't done.
While I'm working on a version that adds stuff to this game and fixes the typos / styling issues, it isn't finished. I posted a bunch of scenes I finished before I got sick though here that will be added to the game eventually:

Reactions: jackoffonher

Fakebeing

May 26, 2020
There is no v1.1 link yet, as v1.1 isn't done.
While I'm working on a version that adds stuff to this game and fixes the typos / styling issues, it isn't finished. I posted a bunch of scenes I finished before I got sick though here that will be added to the game eventually:
How do you set up the images to show in game?
nvm got it to work. (y)

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes