NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Version v0.9 is out, It's up on TFgames, my Patreon, and my master index.
It finishes the sub route, adding 2 new scenes with Jean and adds the route's three endings. With this, the sub route is finished and work begins on the dom route's endings which I hope to release by next Friday. The VR machine will be added back in as a collection of comissioned scenes after that.

The current topic of discussion is recommendations of stuff similar to HAA, Rainy DayZ, and Princess Quest. If you enjoyed a particular aspect of my games, let me know and I can point you in the direction of similar stuff.

A lot of people have spoken about the gay tag, I think in my next project I'll add some indisputably gay optional stuff so that there's no room for confusion. Coming up with tag lists and synopsies is tougher than actually writing the game's content sometimes IMO.

any milf content?
Lisa and Ava have very milf-esque bodies. You can play it online to see if the game's your sort of thing without needing to download the 260meg image pack.

I post much more detailed status updates on my patreon and on TFgames, would people prefer it if I did so here too?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I can't seem to get Jean's 7th scene to start. In the logbook it says:
"Family Fun Time
Sister corruption level 5 and Mom corruption level 4. Requires Pop Rocks. Talk to her during the day."
I have the correct corruption levels and the Pop Rocks, but nothing new happens when speaking to Jean and I can only find her in her room.
Anyone else have have this issue?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't seem to get Jean's 7th scene to start. In the logbook it says:
"Family Fun Time
Sister corruption level 5 and Mom corruption level 4. Requires Pop Rocks. Talk to her during the day."
I have the correct corruption levels and the Pop Rocks, but nothing new happens when speaking to Jean and I can only find her in her room.
Anyone else have have this issue?
Go to the home and click 'Break the game', or go to the save menu and click 'save to file'.
Send me the info it spits out and I'll try to figure out the problem tomorrow. If it's a bug, I'll give it a hotfix, but I believe I tested all of the dom route's events before publishing.

Stilfull

Apr 7, 2018
Really enjoyed the game so far. Would nice to be able to remove the Riley branch all togheter in the future.

stemi

Mar 6, 2018
Whatever I've tried the game reaches very quickly at "You don't have the skill to corrupt ... further right now. " at the sleeping time for every person. I can't pass this situation ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love the concept and the execution is pretty good, although the whole making changes to yourself part seems kind of an afterthought. It doesn't seem to make any difference which bodytype you change to, apart from a handful of pictures everything is the same with you being called "he", "son", "brother", etc.
Also, I'm not getting the "Family Fun Time" event either.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Really enjoyed the game so far. Would nice to be able to remove the Riley branch all togheter in the future.
She's quite popular on TFgames, if you're talking about the dom route. I put the escape option near the top of her reveal scene in case you wanted to bail out early, you can just ignore her after that.

Oh, I didn't know that I should have done it. I will try it. Thank you ;)
The logbook gives out hints on how to unlock scenes, including how to increase your app skill to the advanced level.

I love the concept and the execution is pretty good, although the whole making changes to yourself part seems kind of an afterthought. It doesn't seem to make any difference which bodytype you change to, apart from a handful of pictures everything is the same with you being called "he", "son", "brother", etc.

Also, I'm not getting the "Family Fun Time" event either.
The bodytype is cosmetic, although Gina's second scene changes if you're a trap. I like the concept too, but I'd rather finish the game instead of faffing around to fiddle with bodytypes and pronouns. The more I expand on concepts and mechanics, the more I feel like I'd rather focus on writing scenes.

Everyone who can't unlock Jean's seventh scene should download this:

Put it into the scripts folder inside the Human Alteration App folder.

The problem will also be fixed in the next version.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
NoodleJacuzzi
I played the last (and final) version of the sub route ! Very good job man, I'm a little sad to see it end now but I hope in your next games you could use again this beautiful pictures (futa games are rare, and I really like the script you create with it).
However the end was disturbing... (I don't know if there are multiple endings but the one I found is quite creepy with the brother enslaved by the teacher and the sister in some sort of laboratory) Are there another ending ? (a happy one or I don't know the brother becoming the sister sexslave ?)
Whatever I'm more than eager to see the next update now :) I'm sure it will be good

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi
I played the last (and final) version of the sub route ! Very good job man, I'm a little sad to see it end now but I hope in your next games you could use again this beautiful pictures (futa games are rare, and I really like the script you create with it).
However the end was disturbing... (I don't know if there are multiple endings but the one I found is quite creepy with the brother enslaved by the teacher and the sister in some sort of laboratory) Are there another ending ? (a happy one or I don't know the brother becoming the sister sexslave ?)
Whatever I'm more than eager to see the next update now :) I'm sure it will be good
Yep! Unlock more of Jean's scenes to unlock new dialogue options that add more endings. I hope you enjoy them.

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm sad to run out of Aya's images myself.
Their work is a real perfect storm of there being a lot of it, lots of it being high quality, and featuring multiple original characters. I really like the fetishes, but I'm not confident in doing a text-only game, so I'd need to find more images to make more content like the sub route.

Reactions: Goronthil

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The bodytype is cosmetic, although Gina's second scene changes if you're a trap. I like the concept too, but I'd rather finish the game instead of faffing around to fiddle with bodytypes and pronouns. The more I expand on concepts and mechanics, the more I feel like I'd rather focus on writing scenes.
That's a bit disappointing, considering how much it stands out and how easy it ought to be to do.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Why does this have the gay tag if the TFGS page doesn't have MM?
This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The proper tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it.
Whoops, my eyes glossed over his "This game includes images of sex between two or more transgendered males. The gay tag has been added to duly warn our homophobic members. Deal with it." message for some reason. I agree with their decision to use the tag.

Shrekteroni

Oct 30, 2018
There is already a tag for trans? Why would using an unrelated tag warn people of something it's already tagged for?

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
I believe I encountered a bug. I went to the exotic shop & got the ticket for special content at the the clothing store. I then went to the clothing store & got the scene where Danny turns into Gina. I cannot move forward. The text at the bottom of the page "head back outside" is not an HTML link.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I believe I encountered a bug. I went to the exotic shop & got the ticket for special content at the the clothing store. I then went to the clothing store & got the scene where Danny turns into Gina. I cannot move forward. The text at the bottom of the page "head back outside" is not an HTML link.
When you have the chance please open the save window, scroll down, and click "save to text string", then send me what results.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes