Unity Completed Human Public Toilet Woman Training Project [Final] [A Gathering of Human Waste]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
This is way too far.
At this point I legit wish that this game was a bait that sends your location to a right-wing death squad.

...armed with flamethrowers.

• Haha
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

GameAndy

Dec 16, 2017
This is definitely not my fetish, but I played the game. I'll tell you what, the attention to detail is amazing and I like that. If the selected girl is all covered with it is known what masses, if you pee on her, they are partially washed off, as well as if a sweep of any of the selected components got into her mouth, after chew them, open her mouth and see a mixed and chewed mass. I want more similar games to other game themes.

Reactions: DaveBRT

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I can't feel disgust at graphic representations I find piss and scat in hentai even relatively funny. But what disgusts me is the grind. Grinding is the fun killer in every game. The 2nd error there is no option to clean. I can't humiliate anyone if I can't see a face anymore. And unlocking the next girls takes too much time.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
This game is giving me the strength to off myself and I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing anymore
1641578032002.png

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Here's my bin folder for the game, all girls are unlocked and most of them are fully upgraded

Reactions: eidrag

eidrag

Jan 29, 2018
I can't feel disgust at graphic representations I find piss and scat in hentai even relatively funny. But what disgusts me is the grind. Grinding is the fun killer in every game. The 2nd error there is no option to clean. I can't humiliate anyone if I can't see a face anymore. And unlocking the next girls takes too much time.
there is option to clean. Either by pee shower, poop shower or normal shower. For normal shower after you unlocked it, you need 50 times other action first before it can be initiated. 2nd Tab from right.

To unlock girl, install cheat engine and search for money value. Better unlock all girl before unlocking all other options

Here's my bin folder for the game, all girls are unlocked and most of them are fully upgraded

Link <3
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\kuzu\人間公衆便女調教計画

Can you upload file from here?

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
To unlock girl, install cheat engine and search for money value. Better unlock all girl before unlocking all other options
I can't cope with the cheat engine. Is there a way to completely restart the game? When I delete and reinstall the game, I am always at the same save

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes