• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Human Public Toilet Woman Training Project [Final] [A Gathering of Human Waste]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
has anyone figured out how to use save editor on this?
It's incredibly easy. Just go to User/[Yourname]/appdata/LocalLow/kuzu find the "save.es3" file, and open it with a proper text editor like notepad++
Line 6 is the number of point (the currency of the game). Just put whatever value you want.

That said... Jeesh, I'm out. Too gross for me. I'm fine with watersport, but scat and other of the more extreme stuff aren't my thing at all

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
This game looks like a gem, but..... suka! This giant tits!! Couldn't he make one or two girls with normal ones??

Reactions: Nightwings

gehist

Dec 26, 2017
I can't get it to work I double-click the exe and nothing happens. Any kind soul that can help?
Do I need to set my pc to Japanese to make it work?

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Well… I'm not a fan of these type of game, but to those that enjoy. More power to ya.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Played it. Everybody is all about the crap.. but holy shit, the grind! Its pretty much just unlocking options and you have to grind for it. A lot. Its like cookie clicker. You have to wait to click options again tho, as they go on a cooldown... and thats it. You click endlessly so you could grind more to unlock more options. Options like whether you want to see the tongue or not. Have a nose hook on her or not. Have a shower or not.

There are dozens such option, various girls in the exact same pose. But all you do is essentially keep waiting untill you can click the same button again all over again and again and again. Each unlocked option increases the cost to unlock the next one.

I don't know why it worked with cookie clicker for at least a while but here it doesn't really work for me. Might as well watch a picture on the wall while waiting to click on a button. That is basically the game. Instead of a spinning cookie you watch a kneeling woman. 1 base cgi for each and then 90 alteration of said base.

Reactions: asdfax
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes