Unity Completed Human Public Toilet Woman Training Project [Final] [A Gathering of Human Waste]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Ah, thank you! I currently am going to look through the numberous files it extracted, so it might take a while, but I now know where to look!
You can sort by type of file and spot the assets ones. From what I remember, I think there wasn't anything too special that you'd miss. Only various effects on top and facial expressions. I was expecting a bit more.

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
The completionist in me is forever nagging at my mind. So I'm going to share my findings as to what the badly translated achievements are, for ones that gave me trouble so that they don't give you trouble (if you decide to torment yourself like me).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Carlos6464 and pabo

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
Now that I know how to get all the achievements, I shall begin the journey of getting them all for the girls, since I cheated in a fuckton of money. If there is ANY reward at the end of it all, I will let you guys know.

EDIT: I am proud to say, that after pouring in more time than one should into this game, that once you get all the achievements... Nothing happens :D
Aside from the sense of accopmplishment you get from torturing a plethora of women with scat, piss, vomit, and many other things, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pabo

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guys please! Any games like this? Not necessarily scat or pee; just interactive stuff please!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes