Unity Completed Human Public Toilet Woman Training Project [Final] [A Gathering of Human Waste]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The save file is located in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\LocalLow\kuzu\人間公衆便女調教計画 try deleting the whole folder
no it is not on the C and also not in the game file, must probably be temporary and I would have to clean up my hard drive. that would be too much effort for the game. Maybe I have to wait for the next Win Update.

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
Holy crap, it was all fun and game at first but then you start to get into a huge mess :sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly recommend to grind out 1600 P and unlock the Shower so you can clean the demon out of this game.

View attachment 1583190

PS: Toilet brush face cleaning and Odor spray doesn't do the trick.

Edit:
Looking at the image source files, there is just so much scat/piss/vomit overlay compared to the new pose. This is definitely not for me and not for you either if you're expecting different poses to fap to. This is focused for people who love scat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I know this is an older post, but I would REALLY like to either know how you extract the images/textures from the game, or I'd like a higher quality version of this image, because I want to see what all I need to unlock under the achievements.

Last edited:

mintina

Jun 1, 2018
Reactions: Slayerz
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes