Overview:
Collection of games and flash stories by Humbird0.​

Updated: 08/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
List of Contents:

Download:
(Download individual files)
Thank you @g659039

Compilation (1.34 GB):
- -

Thanks for the upload really wanted to try out "Mario is Missing" but was not able play because of performance issues backdays . The Pokemon games looks fun.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
" (Download individual files)" but there is "download all in zip" option at upper right so there was no need to upload it again in zip.
There's a minimum three mirror rule for uploads. Also, the single compressed file is smaller and downloads faster (MEGA won't compress files if it's too big).

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
His pokemon Parody is still better than most games on this site and worth the play if you think it will be interesting. it has images for individual pokemon and a couple of "hidden" scenes for a few places if you can figure it out.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Where any guides ever written on how to get all the endings in the Guardia Forest Remake? There is at least two I have never been able to figure out how to get.

Reactions: Joaovitoranime

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"Decoy Princess" Flash Story got little update (I cant find difference), but he screwed up sound in .mp4 version.

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone Recommend me a good standalone SWF player. I'm trying to find a SWF player without the browser but all SWF player I find are kinda shitty.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Can someone Recommend me a good standalone SWF player. I'm trying to find a SWF player without the browser but all SWF player I find are kinda shitty.
Have you considered using Adobe's own Adobe Flash Player Projector Content Debugger (also known as Adobe Standalone Flash Player)? that mentions and links to.

The Adobe also contains a link to it, it's titled Download the Flash Player projector content debugger in the Windows section.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I use this and never had a problem, its just open, select game and play.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Here
standalone flash players version 9, 11 and 27.
Different swf files may work different way in each swfplayer version.
You can also download "SWFOpener", has some possibility of manipulating swf.
You may also simple open file with your Internet Explorer.

Some videoplayers opens swf very well, like "GOM Player".

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
News about his Pokemon game:
About the game
I spent the past 10 years working on a very large adult parody of Pokemon. You can download the playable demo and level editor for the game. All of the game's programming is complete. But I still have to make more levels and graphics. So far, Pallet, Viridian, Pewter, Cerulean, Vermillion city, and the St Anne are complete. Feel free to play around with the editor and make your own pokemon game. I might keep working on my version some day, but there's no reason you can't have fun and make your own. This has been my most ambitious project. It was the main reason I created my for Flash. It was originally inspired by a that drew.

Status of the game

People have been asking about this for years, so I guess I should finally make it clear.
TL : DR My day-job makes me work way too much for me to create big projects anymore.

I love this game, everything about it has turned out great, but I'm kind of tired of working on it. (or maybe I'm just tired) I WANT to be motivated to work on this. But I can't FORCE myself feel like it. This project is just too damn old. Every good idea I ever wrote down and every fantastic plan I made... have become tired old re-runs in my mind. Those can't motivate me.
But I do know one trick:
In theory I could add a new scene or completely re-do a scene in order to jump-start my creativity and get the ball rolling again. That would take about a day, which is too long. The second I went back to my day-job, the momentum would be completely gone again. I do get 2-day weekends to do stuff, but then I have to stop and wait through 5 long days of work before I can get back to any project. Then I would have to spend another day rewriting another small scene just to get motivated again. Nothing would actually get done. Big projects just can't survive 5-day interruptions with no free time in between.

Years ago, I used to have more than 3 hours of free time a day. But about 2 years ago I got a promotion at my job, which basically means I work long hours now and have very little free time during the week. I've just been too busy paying the bills to able to make anything big.

Why didn't I say anything sooner? I felt guilty. I wanted to somehow make myself keep going. I felt like I owed it to all the people who helped with this project over the years. But when a hobby feels like an obligation, it's not a hobby.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The code for unlock all position in replay list is.. "replay".
Start the game, chose TEST in the menu in left, now click REPLAY on the left with your mouse and then type on your keyboard "replay" without quotes.