Collection RPGM Flash Humbird0 Games Collection [Humbird0]

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
was this the guy who made "pkoemon evil" where ya joined team rocket?
Nope, that was Hunden. He did use the pokemon editor from Humbird0 to make the game though. Hunden got into some kind of argument with another person that uses the editor over some used pokemon art, that caused him to quit making his game. I think he even removed the current game from the forum he posted, good thing I got a copy before this went down. Its a shame since I think it was a pretty good game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

humbird0

Mar 24, 2019
Yup, it's hard to believe I've spent over a year and a half on that silly little game. It wasn't meant to be all that ambitious but I just kind of got carried away. At this point I still need to add some missing character poses and... all the sound effects. Everything else in the game is done but with my daily work schedule those things will probably take a few weeks at least.

Remote-Kid

Jul 17, 2018
Did this guy die for I loved his Pokémon game, it was hilarious and wanted to see Ash and Misty as well as other ladies that follow him on his journeys fall to corruption and turn into his sex slaves as well as his Pokémorph's too just Ash becoming a Pokéslave master as well as a sexslave master not even the milfs will be save including his mom, it would have been funny and glorious, hope they are okay and hope he comes back to it in the future unless he abandoned it then sad day for me I guess

flikofthewrist

Feb 23, 2018
I was hoping Delia and/or Jesse to join and be mixed in like pikachu and misty. Enjoyed much of what I got though. When as morphs I could get into it but found the regular pokemon gross.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
New game came out;
Princess Rescue
Game about a queen asking you to rescue her princesses.

And I get stuck at the beginning. Where to get the money for the first skills? Without them, I only managed to open two chests.

Edit: well.. game have invisible wall passages, i get more chests but still no money

Last edited:
Reactions: Minamyaou

humbird0

Mar 24, 2019
You start the game with 1 coin.
Here's where the other 4 coins in the 1st cave are.
Some walls have secret passages that you can walk through. If you look closely these walls have a faint striped pattern.

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

All the other dungeons in the game have 5 coins hidden in treasure chests.

Reactions: Minamyaou

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
well ok I can not help it I have to ask here once... i must say that i find tears of inferno really unbelievably good but how the hell do you get further... i'm stuck in the first dungeon... i already lured the slime monster to the girl through the bush but what happens after that? one door is locked, the second possible way you need a bomb for... and on the other side of the cave there is a puzzle where you probably have to lure a slime monster to the button but no matter what i do it doesn't work so what do i have to do to get further?

anyone have an answer that would be really great thanks

Last edited:

humbird0

Mar 24, 2019
If you go through the right path you can get a key for the door. You don't need to lure the monster anywhere. Just shoot it. Then solve the block pushing puzzle to get to the bush on the far right which has a door switch under it.

Also, when you get equippable items like bombs, you can just press the Shift key to use them.

View attachment tof_first_dungeon.mp4

• Red Heart
Reactions: g659039

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
omg O.O
seriously i stucked for several hours on this puzzle until i felt that it made no sense because you can't get any further and there is no solution to it and it's only there if you somehow get out the other side or something but that... well thanks XD

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Why cant I access his website?
If you mean getting 404 error, then it seems that it's the specific link that is broken (either the link is incorrect, or this specific page was deleted); everything else on the site works fine, at least to me.