Collection RPGM Flash Humbird0 Games Collection [Humbird0]

David.Ness

Dec 2, 2017
Can ANYBODY PLEASE tell me how to run Yipe Playground 1 or 2. I still cannot figure out how to play it!

David.Ness

Dec 2, 2017
Maybe install RPG Maker VX Ace RTP or something?
I got that already. It's just that I don't see anywhere in the file to actually play the game. Like I have everything, there just isnt a place that I can click to play the game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Wait did they release more stuff? I thought they were gone years ago.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
he hasn't released any updates for his Pokemon game in a while as far as I am aware of, but he released some stories (only written) and flash stories (animated)
The game is dead. This is his post on the status of the game (and for making big projects in general):
People have been asking about this for years, so I guess I should finally make it clear.
TL;DR My day-job makes me work way too much for me to create big projects anymore.

I love this game, everything about it has turned out great, but I'm kind of tired of working on it. (or maybe I'm just tired) I WANT to be motivated to work on this. But I can't FORCE myself feel like it. This project is just too damn old. Every good idea I ever wrote down and every fantastic plan I made... have become tired old re-runs in my mind. Those can't motivate me.
But I do know one trick:
In theory I could add a new scene or completely re-do a scene in order to jump-start my creativity and get the ball rolling again. That would take about a day, which is too long. The second I went back to my day-job, the momentum would be completely gone again. I do get 2-day weekends to do stuff, but then I have to stop and wait through 5 long days of work before I can get back to any project. Then I would have to spend another day rewriting another small scene just to get motivated again. Nothing would actually get done. Big projects just can't survive 5-day interruptions with no free time in between.

Years ago, I used to have more than 3 hours of free time a day. But about 2 years ago I got a promotion at my job, which basically just means I work long hours now and have very little free time during the week. I've just been too busy paying the bills to able to make anything big.

Why didn't I say anything sooner? I felt guilty. I wanted to somehow make myself keep going. I felt like I owed it to all the people who helped with this project over the years. But when a hobby feels like an obligation, it's not a hobby.
Maybe one day he'll come back to it if the passion is still there. But by then the codes are so old it probably won't go anywhere.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
This god made man is the culprit im adicted to pixel games XD he stoped making games a long time ago right? or is there something new?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
This god made man is the culprit im adicted to pixel games XD he stoped making games a long time ago right? or is there something new?
Link to the page is in first post.
Flash stories
Games

He making them still, but very slow. And I think the quality of the plot is weaker in new ones.
My archive is here but it not contain the newest.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Somebody now how to run the game? I think i'm to dumb for that
Download stand alone flash player for your system, if u got Windows, download this open flashplayer 27, move the swf file of the game to the flashplayer window with the cursor

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
I've probably played through Guardia Forest more than 100 times lol. Time for another go I guess