VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why post this, to shame me? Yes, I have been guilty of flip-flopping, but at the time of those messages, I was very young as a developer. Even right now, I have been doing this for only 2 years and have no prior experience.

BUT, I have already completed one game, and I'm constantly putting out updates on my current three games. The only game that has been put on hold or abandoned is this game. So please stop with the negativity, it doesn't help anyone. But if you actually have constructive criticism, I have no problem listening to you.
You know you have made it when someone spends that much time digging for dirt on you. Congrats you are a popular dev now :)

I love your work. My only disappointment is that you didn't want to continue with this dark *SAW* like vn. But I get it and it would never be that great if you didn't feel the material.

Thank you again for all your great work and I wish you success

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I love your games bro, just one question, why did you abandon this one? It looks interesting

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
To those who have played this, is there enough to bother with? I love Sun Breed, look forward to each new release, so based on that, I am curious.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well i know it is abandoned, but as i liked Secret Summer, Picture Perfect and Reconnecting vety much, is it worth to give it a try? Or just leave it and go on?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is pecisely the prologue to a game about some people wanting to just see the world burn. Total nihilistic nonsense and there is nothing to tie any story thred down, this is abbandoned by a dev who calls himself ”superwriter” for a good reason.
Well i know it is abandoned, but as i liked Secret Summer, Picture Perfect and Reconnecting vety much, is it worth to give it a try? Or just leave it and go on?
If you wanna remind yourself about heavy rain - if you play that game, or a rather mild episode of Hannibal ... you can try this short flic.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes