VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I did drop my other game Secret Summer, but that's only because I don't want to do incest anymore, because there are sooo many, and I want to make games that you guys have never seen before.

I know that you guys don't know me very well, but I am a very hard worker. I've been developing for about 6 months, and have released an update every single month.

I honestly love doing this, so it's not work to me. And the fact that you guys are supporting me is fucking huge. I won't let you guys down. I can promise you that =]
1) no... not Secret Summer.... boo hooo... dropped? or on hold? i know 'incest' is way over done, but not often done well. that is one reason i like your stuff. it is Very Good. :cry::(
2) no i don't know you... personally, but i feel like we could be friends. i need more time to read you short story collection. :geek:
3) this is SO amazing. the opening pic with toys was a Lock-on for me. it was better than toystory pic and really set the stage. :cool:
review incoming.... with theory's and high lights... this WOW

Last edited:
Reactions: mikecd199817

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
OH!! and change the banner!!!! ADD the 3 chicks from the game opening.... well unless you want it to be a 'hunger games' rip

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
What is with people who've never done weed thinking it's like dropping acid? It's not a hallucinogenic, you don't see pretty colours or things that aren't there. If you're going to write a scene about smoking weed and have no idea how it affects people, you should talk to someone who smokes weed, cause it ain't that hard to find a pothead. And scenes like this are fucking ridiculous to anyone who knows, cause weed don't work that way. That's a trip on shrooms or a weak trip on acid. Weed does not work that way.
i went on the assumption that it was not 'weed' per sei, but weed Laced with acid, since it was the dealers personal stash and he seemed scetchy. also it look more like a bundle of 'tar' .. hard pack heroin.......(never saw weed packed like that) although the 'blunt' was a cig. (poor asset use)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1616388471828.png
Ok .. gonna quench my thirst for so many bad habbits / easy life gratificationals ...
Reaally really really do not wanna get into ha nni bal lecter territory with this.
Nope. You guys will be VERY surprised where this game goes =]

Lol I don't really think that's accurate. Try the game first =]
Ok .. so .. where is this going?
Wanna have some Heavy rain spar over the scenes in the end?
Do y”all get some american psicho / x files vibes about the turn in the fate of our heroes?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok .. gonna quench my thirst for so many bad habbits / easy life gratificationals ...
Reaally really really do not wanna get into ha nni bal lecter territory with this.

Ok .. so .. where is this going?
Wanna have some Heavy rain spar over the scenes in the end?
Do y”all get some american psicho / x files vibes about the turn in the fate of our heroes?
The game is on hold for now while I figure out the direction of the story

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
1) no... not Secret Summer.... boo hooo... dropped? or on hold? i know 'incest' is way over done, but not often done well. that is one reason i like your stuff. it is Very Good. :cry::(
2) no i don't know you... personally, but i feel like we could be friends. i need more time to read you short story collection. :geek:
3) this is SO amazing. the opening pic with toys was a Lock-on for me. it was better than toystory pic and really set the stage. :cool:
review incoming.... with theory's and high lights... this WOW
I have revived SS, this is a pretty old message. It has gotten a rework and three more updates since then.

And I posted on another one of your comments, but the game is on hold until I am more confident about the direction of the story and what I want to do, but I'm glad you enjoyed everything so far.

Reactions: haooni

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I have revived SS, this is a pretty old message. It has gotten a rework and three more updates since then.

And I posted on another one of your comments, but the game is on hold until I am more confident about the direction of the story and what I want to do, but I'm glad you enjoyed everything so far.
did you notice the review here, had my story 'future' ideas...
:sneaky:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
i went on the assumption that it was not 'weed' per sei, but weed Laced with acid, since it was the dealers personal stash and he seemed scetchy. also it look more like a bundle of 'tar' .. hard pack heroin.......(never saw weed packed like that) although the 'blunt' was a cig. (poor asset use)
The problem here, is that you are giving way too much leeway, since this idea is common in fiction. People who don't have any experience with weed assume it's like acid. You are trying to m make a complicated explanation for something that is more easily explained by occam's razor. The simplest explanation is that, like so many others who have this trope, he has no idea how weed affects people and so makes it a hallucinogenic when it is not.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
though I agree with you. Know that the medical description of cannabis is a hallucigenic. I do not see how, but it is by the books such.
The problem here, is that you are giving way too much leeway, since this idea is common in fiction. People who don't have any experience with weed assume it's like acid. You are trying to m make a complicated explanation for something that is more easily explained by occam's razor. The simplest explanation is that, like so many others who have this trope, he has no idea how weed affects people and so makes it a hallucinogenic when it is not.
Then again LSD is not as dramatic as many make it out to be. I believe the issue is that to some 'any alteration' to perception is a 'trip' when deep breathing, or some heavier exercises have had similar results. Not to mention many regilious(fasting,etc.) rites have inspired(induced?).
edit: I have not yet played this one. just was caught by the discussion. will try it when it is back up and running.
edit2: unless I am entirely lost with lysergic acid (51? 53?) being so unstable as to not handle light energy, the post you responded to implied acid smoked with weed. That seems a bit of a stretch. out of ignorance or otherwise Iknow not. just an aside.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I played this back in January.. got interested. Hunted it down again and saw it was on hold.. BUT being a SuperWriter fan I HAD to see what was new.. Now I'm hooked but sad as I wait for it to come off of ONHOLD. First random thought? Tom Petty's 'Don't do me like that' Awaiting further progress!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter said:
JAB won't be abandoned. I'll change the way they get the money so it's like story change but the characters and everything else will remain intact when I restart at a later date.

SuperWriter said:
JAB is dead. Using the girls for my newest game. Follow my Patreon if you want to stay updated. Everything is a work in progress, so I'm actively making decisions and changing things

=============================================================================

SuperWriter said:
I did drop my other game Secret Summer, but that's only because I don't want to do incest anymore, because there are sooo many, and I want to make games that you guys have never seen before.

SuperWriter said:

[Onhold] Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

SuperWriter said:
Lol Yeah, and I will take them into consideration when I do restart this game. I'm planning on restarting it after Sun Breed, so most likely next year =]

SuperWriter said:
I know that you guys don't know me very well, but I am a very hard worker. I've been developing for about 6 months, and have released an update every single month.

I honestly love doing this, so it's not work to me. And the fact that you guys are supporting me is fucking huge. I won't let you guys down. I can promise you that =]
Why post this, to shame me? Yes, I have been guilty of flip-flopping, but at the time of those messages, I was very young as a developer. Even right now, I have been doing this for only 2 years and have no prior experience.

BUT, I have already completed one game, and I'm constantly putting out updates on my current three games. The only game that has been put on hold or abandoned is this game. So please stop with the negativity, it doesn't help anyone. But if you actually have constructive criticism, I have no problem listening to you.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes