VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Sep 22, 2019
This one is going to be put on hold for now. I've had a bit of creative trouble figuring out exactly what direction I want to go with the game. So I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before creating it.

I'll update the OP soon
Shame, i really liked this one :cry: but since you will put on hold there is still chance you will come back someday so it's not all bad (y)

Reactions: FemdomN7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Shame, i really liked this one :cry: but since you will put on hold there is still chance you will come back someday so it's not all bad (y)
Yeah, I was really excited about this revamp... I really connected with the sisters and wanted to see what happened next. Someday, hopefully SW will return to it, I am not interested in the new one that he is working on (but I can't expect to like everything).

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Damnit i liked this one even when it was darker, got sad with the remake but when i played i got another nice story so i was excited again but now it's on hold :c
Unfortunately i'm not so excited about this new game NOZ but maybe it will surprise me like this one ( doubt though, didn't like the preview renders :( )

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Damnit i liked this one even when it was darker, got sad with the remake but when i played i got another nice story so i was excited again but now it's on hold :c
Unfortunately i'm not so excited about this new game NOZ but maybe it will surprise me like this one ( doubt though, didn't like the preview renders :( )
There have been 0 preview renders, only the character models

Default123x

May 18, 2018
There have been 0 preview renders, only the character models
Ops my bad, i was talking about the models not the preview then. But i'm biased to talk about it cause i don't like futurist/technologic games and the clothes looked liked it will be one.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Lol Don't worry. I care about these girls just as much as anyone else and I promise you none of the girls in my games are ever going to die or anything crazy like that.
After I read this, I moved this game back in to my active directory. I played it and enjoyed it, but I had some concerns that Camilla wasn't destined to finish the story line alive. Sorry, I know it's a story, but I deal with enough death and destruction in real life and don't want, or need, it when I escape to fantasyland. As a result, I moved it to inactive. Since your post in PP, it's back to active and I'm actually looking forward to the next release and see how the girls progress.

I will say, your stories seem to have a common theme, being the families are all drawn together and rely on one-and-other due to a difficult, failing or struggling business. It's a great plot point.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
have a special affection for this game because it was my first translation into Spanish that I made. I would love SuperWriter to continue with the story, although I'm afraid it's not going to happen. I would have liked to translate it to the end because there are many Spanish-speaking people who do not know English laguage.

In any case, SuperWriter, if you would be so kind as to put a link to my translation in the main post, I would be very grateful. This is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/traducci...f-just-another-bubble-ch-1-superwriter.61699/

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
After I read this, I moved this game back in to my active directory. I played it and enjoyed it, but I had some concerns that Camilla wasn't destined to finish the story line alive. Sorry, I know it's a story, but I deal with enough death and destruction in real life and don't want, or need, it when I escape to fantasyland. As a result, I moved it to inactive. Since your post in PP, it's back to active and I'm actually looking forward to the next release and see how the girls progress.

I will say, your stories seem to have a common theme, being the families are all drawn together and rely on one-and-other due to a difficult, failing or struggling business. It's a great plot point.
have a special affection for this game because it was my first translation into Spanish that I made. I would love SuperWriter to continue with the story, although I'm afraid it's not going to happen. I would have liked to translate it to the end because there are many Spanish-speaking people who do not know English laguage.

In any case, SuperWriter, if you would be so kind as to put a link to my translation in the main post, I would be very grateful. This is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/traducci...f-just-another-bubble-ch-1-superwriter.61699/
The game will continue no worries

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait, was this the one where you were taking care of your sick dad? Then had a longtime crush from HS shows up and kinda upends your life in a crazy and yet romantic way? It then leads to lead you both applying for a "Study" to make cash only to end up getting kidnapped by crazy people that put you into death games and at the end it turned out Toni had Powers?

If so, (and I'm not crazy) this is completely unrecognizable from the original form, which is sad as I LOVED that one.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Wait, was this the one where you were taking care of your sick dad? Then had a longtime crush from HS shows up and kinda upends your life in a crazy and yet romantic way? It then leads to lead you both applying for a "Study" to make cash only to end up getting kidnapped by crazy people that put you into death games and at the end it turned out Toni had Powers?

If so, (and I'm not crazy) this is completely unrecognizable from the original form, which is sad as I LOVED that one.
Hunger for Chaos will be coming back, that was the original version, yeah. And I'll be doing this one with a slight change of how they get money.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That's great news, I'm glad. I will try my best to translate it into Spanish. I hope that will help popularize your work among Spanish speakers. Thank you for everything.
Awesome. It'll be a little while, like several months before I continue this one but it will be my next game in my three game rotation

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Whoa whoa whoa
That is not my batman glass Lois!

You bringing hunger for chaos back!?!? Hells yes
Yep, I'm bringing it back. The reason I had canceled it was it because I thought it was too 'dark' but that's totally fine because I have two other games that are slice of Life and people can play those if they want a happy story or just dating simulator.

Though, I have to warn you that when I do bring HfC back, it'll be a kinetic harem novel, so that means I will remove all the choices and you will automatically get all the girls at the end.

The reason is because I want to tell the story without choices changing it because it is so complicated and the mystery is so deep, and adding choices was really starting to mess up the story as I thought about the story further.

How do you guys feel about that?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, I'm bringing it back. The reason I had canceled it was it because I thought it was too 'dark' but that's totally fine because I have two other games that are slice of Life and people can play those if they want a happy story or just dating simulator.

Though, I have to warn you that when I do bring HfC back, it'll be a kinetic harem novel, so that means I will remove all the choices and you will automatically get all the girls at the end.

The reason is because I want to tell the story without choices changing it because it is so complicated and the mystery is so deep, and adding choices was really starting to mess up the story as I thought about the story further.

Any game should have the format that fits with the story in the end and not the other way around where the story is fitted to the game play. So if the story would need a sandbox, VN with loads of choices or a kinetic novel that format should be used. Though game play is important to a game and should feel natural, it is the story that is the ultimate foundation of the game. Whether it is a quick fuckfest game or a deep drama. Well my opinion for what it is worth.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Hmm... Tbh I don't really like that because from what I remember I immediately liked Tory (a lot) and I was planning to only sticking with her and I immidietaly disliked that asian girl and I didn't really want anything to do with her (it was a while ago so i don't really remember why I didn't like her) and I think those were the only 2 girls introduced.

But it's your game so you should do whatever you want.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
The game will continue no worries
Great news! I was thinking

I think you should do the story the way you want. TBH I tend to dislike sandbox games anyways. I am just really happy that you will continue the game and also want to thank you for sharing your talent with us.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Dude...they are your games, your stories, do it your way. Just like at Wendy's. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Any game should have the format that fits with the story in the end and not the other way around where the story is fitted to the game play. So if the story would need a sandbox, VN with loads of choices or a kinetic novel that format should be used. Though game play is important to a game and should feel natural, it is the story that is the ultimate foundation of the game. Whether it is a quick fuckfest game or a deep drama. Well my opinion for what it is worth.
Hmm... Tbh I don't really like that because from what I remember I immediately liked Tory (a lot) and I was planning to only sticking with her and I immidietaly disliked that asian girl and I didn't really want anything to do with her (it was a while ago so i don't really remember why I didn't like her) and I think those were the only 2 girls introduced.

But it's your game so you should do whatever you want.
Great news! I was thinking

I think you should do the story the way you want. TBH I tend to dislike sandbox games anyways. I am just really happy that you will continue the game and also want to thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Dude...they are your games, your stories, do it your way. Just like at Wendy's. :ROFLMAO:
Awesome, I didn't realize the game had this many fans already lol. And I barely just scratched the surface with that story, there are huge twists that I promise you are not going to expect.

And don't worry about me canceling this story or not doing it, I WILL finish HfC, and this game, Just Another Bubble.

They are both next on my list.

Remember, I'm doing three games at one time and they will never be more than 12 - 18 updates, because I have so many ideas that I want to tell and show you guys.

I'll get to this games soon enough.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes