VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Game is returning in ORIGINAL form. I have been developing for less than a year, so I'm still learning about what type of stories I want to do, so I apologize for the confusion!

Thank you for those who are understanding and support a young developer! I will continue to do my absolute best to make stories you guys enjoy. I just ask that you have a little patience for the occasional mistake or two =]

(And removed the reboot text. It has not been rebooted and it will not be.)
should probably also add back the Onhold tag if you can, or ask a mod to do it, just to remove any further confusion as to when the next chapter is gonna come.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
should probably also add back the Onhold tag if you can, or ask a mod to do it, just to remove any further confusion as to when the next chapter is gonna come.
I'm planning to restart it in two or three months after updating my current games a bit more, and getting PP at least close to finished, if not finished. So should I still put the On Hold tag? Not sure what the qualifications are

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm planning to restart it in two or three months after updating my current games a bit more, and getting PP at least close to finished, if not finished. So should I still put the On Hold tag? Not sure what the qualifications are
yeah i think its best that you do, the onhold tag usually indicates that the game is not in active development atm but will return at a later date.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Game is returning in ORIGINAL form. I have been developing for less than a year, so I'm still learning about what type of stories I want to do, so I apologize for the confusion!

Thank you for those who are understanding and support a young developer! I will continue to do my absolute best to make stories you guys enjoy. I just ask that you have a little patience for the occasional mistake or two =]

(And removed the reboot text. It has not been rebooted and it will not be.)
Why is there such a difference in file size between the version released in April and the current one? What have you changed?

Sothacil

Aug 23, 2017
"NEW PLOT HfC: You and your roommates..."
Oh too bad, i like this game, it has interesting an story and girls (especially Torry). But incest (even poorly disguised) is always such a buzzkill to me. It seems to have a special way of making a mess of plots and characters.
Why all those interesting game always end up with incest, i wonder ? Can't one enjoy an scifi Saw mystery game without it.
Oh well it's life on this site I guess...
Good luck to you in your projects dev. It will be without me.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
"NEW PLOT HfC: You and your roommates..."
Oh too bad, i like this game, it has interesting an story and girls (especially Torry). But incest (even poorly disguised) is always such a buzzkill to me. It seems to have a special way of making a mess of plots and characters.
Why all those interesting game always end up with incest, i wonder ? Can't one enjoy an scifi Saw mystery game without it.
Oh well it's life on this site I guess...
Good luck to you in your projects dev. It will be without me.
not so fast! you might wanna read the previous page.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/06/26: Updated Mod, Version: 0.2 REWORK

Change Log:
  • Updated Mod to 0.2 REWORK
Download: -

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I played through this again (because Superwriter is a persuasive and likeable individual) and I can say I enjoyed it better the second time through but it's still not my favorite of his games. A lot of bleakness and no hints of hope in the first two chapters but I have been told this will be a story with a lot slower build up than SW's other works.

Torry and the MC have spent less than 24 hours together and it is too early to consider her as a serious contender for BFF, plus I am just not a fan of her cheek piercings and ability to get the MC into two dangerous situations in such a short time.
Jade, with her convenient amnesia, doesn't have a lot of personality yet but it is still too early for me to judge (either of them really).

Still not a fan of the whole "tortured until the MC develops powers" seeming storyline but I will trust SW when he says that things will get better and that more is going on. First thing my MC would want to do is strangle Noel and Jen... Perhaps in alphabetical order. Since that is unlikely to be possible I hope that the player/MC isn't forced to be nice to them.

Anyway, I will definitely be playing the next chapter when it finally comes out.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
So this is going from a non-incest game to incest (like his other title, "Picture Perfect")? ... I guess that didn't last long.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
OK I'm too confused now. I just hope that the version I played gets continued. Its unique and fresh to me and I'd really love to continue that journey. Nothing against devs reworking their own works especially ones just learning but i would rather a raw unpolished unique vn than a elegant flawless xeroxed one.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So this is going from a non-incest game to incest (like his other title, "Picture Perfect")? ... I guess that didn't last long.
OK I'm too confused now. I just hope that the version I played gets continued. Its unique and fresh to me and I'd really love to continue that journey. Nothing against devs reworking their own works especially ones just learning but i would rather a raw unpolished unique vn than a elegant flawless xeroxed one.
The game is NOT changing =]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
damn the mod who edited the thread really caused a lot of unnecessary confusion, i even reported it and asked them to remove the reboot mentions in the OP, guess they forgot to remove the new plot in CH2 changelog.

SuperWriter are you able to remove that since you're the thread owner?
You asked to remove reboot, not the changelog. Please give a changelog if you have it.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
You ask to remove reboot, not the changelog. Please give a changelog if you have it.
Changelog: The image format has been changed to webp to reduce file size.

The game has not changed or been in active develoment since chapter 2 came out back in April. That changelog you added with the rebooted plot was from an old removed patreon post.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hey SuperWriter I keep getting an uncaught exception error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before you ask, no I do not have OscarSix mod. Also from looking through the folder it appears there is no SIN.mp3 file.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes