VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Changelog: The image format has been changed to webp to reduce file size.

The game has not changed or been in active develoment since chapter 2 came out back in April. That changelog you added with the rebooted plot was from an old removed patreon post.
I mean we still don't have the changelog for chapter 2 when it was released in April.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You asked to remove reboot, not the changelog. Please give a changelog if you have it.
Changelog: The image format has been changed to webp to reduce file size.

The game has not changed or been in active develoment since chapter 2 came out back in April. That changelog you added with the rebooted plot was from an old removed patreon post.
Hey SuperWriter I keep getting an uncaught exception error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before you ask, no I do not have OscarSix mod. Also from looking through the folder it appears there is no SIN.mp3 file.
I will update everything with the correct information. No idea why they updated stuff when I haven't changed anything, and there seems to be errors this time around when the older versions not have any errors.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I will update everything with the correct information. No idea why they updated stuff when I haven't changed anything, and there seems to be errors this time around when the older versions not have any errors.
Someone shared the new versions but without explaining. Uploaders can't follow and play all the games around. o_O

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Someone shared the new versions but without explaining. Uploaders can't follow and play all the games around. o_O

PC --

MAC --

These are updated links. Can you please replace old links?

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Just to be clear, it is not on hold? Never mind! Just re-read the last few pages! Go ahead then!
It was on hold, but dev starting working on it again, although he hasn't released anything new yet. However, the thread was still updated with lighter archives, and also chapter 2 versions for Mac and Android (we only had chapter 1 for these platforms before). I didn't understand at first, sorry.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Okay, I played through this again (because Superwriter is a persuasive and likeable individual) and I can say I enjoyed it better the second time through but it's still not my favorite of his games. A lot of bleakness and no hints of hope in the first two chapters but I have been told this will be a story with a lot slower build up than SW's other works.

Torry and the MC have spent less than 24 hours together and it is too early to consider her as a serious contender for BFF, plus I am just not a fan of her cheek piercings and ability to get the MC into two dangerous situations in such a short time.
Jade, with her convenient amnesia, doesn't have a lot of personality yet but it is still too early for me to judge (either of them really).

Still not a fan of the whole "tortured until the MC develops powers" seeming storyline but I will trust SW when he says that things will get better and that more is going on. First thing my MC would want to do is strangle Noel and Jen... Perhaps in alphabetical order. Since that is unlikely to be possible I hope that the player/MC isn't forced to be nice to them.

Anyway, I will definitely be playing the next chapter when it finally comes out.
Awesome that you're giving it another chance. Trust me when I say there is PLENTY of good stuff to come =]

Reactions: MrFriendly

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I’d rather the useless father died instead of the Mother. Maybe he’ll die taking a crap. *fingers crossed*

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I’d rather the useless father died instead of the Mother. Maybe he’ll die taking a crap. *fingers crossed*
People dying of cancer are useless? I hope you are just joking or something, because that's pretty screwed up. His father took care of him all his life until he got sick.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That doesn't explain anything. What does explain something is the change log change to instead of only MC being in a car accident, you and a "roommate" (or whatever other replacement word for brother/sister used in incest games).

Also, the change log was changed again so... Who really knows at this point. All we know is it's being changed to "original format." Whatever that means.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes