VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I did drop my other game Secret Summer, but that's only because I don't want to do incest anymore, because there are sooo many, and I want to make games that you guys have never seen before.

I know that you guys doing know me very well, but I am a very hard worker. I've been developing for about 6 months, and have released an update every single month.

I honestly love doing this, so it's not work to me. And the fact that you guys are supporting me is fucking huge. I won't let you guys down. I can promise you that =]
Fair enough. Almost everything is incest nowadays and it gets a bit repetitive.
From the looks of it you won't be having any originality problems.
You seem like a decent Dev so I'll give it a go.

Good luck.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow! Gave it a go!
Wonderful!
The babe is awesome!
Last scene was straight from any number of ... heavy rain scenarios
body snatchers ... alien abductions ... organ trafficking ... universal soldier revivement ... west world next phase...
You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel,’ and subjected to sick, death games that defy the laws of physics.
Love the transparency slider! Wonderful GUI! Sweet game!
That ... you really killed it with the blabber last description ... MArch is still happy though ... my babe and I are both escaping the island!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Third game from this dev, one still on-going and another one abandoned at 0.01. and all this in less than a year.
A bit hyperactive aren't we?
Let's try this.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Overview:
You're no stranger to tragedy. After your mother dies in the same car accident that scars you emotionally &physically, your father is later diagnosed with cancer that requires expensive surgery. Desperate to save your only parent, you drop out of high school and works numerous jobs for years, but by the time you gets the rest, your father will be long gone and buried. An old high school acquaintance informs you of a dark website post, recruiting individuals who have suffered trauma for a case study in exchange for 20k. You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel,’ and subjected to sick, death games that defy the laws of physics.
Very intriguing description. Thanks daddy.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for CH2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The description sounds interesting. This plot has been done in movies to death (pun unintended).
But not too much in games. I'm curious to see if you can pull it off.
I'm quite intrigued as well. Usually these type of stories are fall under B category movies, it would be refreshing to see something that can create an interesting story from it all throughout the way.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
I did drop my other game Secret Summer, but that's only because I don't want to do incest anymore, because there are sooo many, and I want to make games that you guys have never seen before.

I know that you guys doing know me very well, but I am a very hard worker. I've been developing for about 6 months, and have released an update every single month.

I honestly love doing this, so it's not work to me. And the fact that you guys are supporting me is fucking huge. I won't let you guys down. I can promise you that =]
I just hope this wont effect picture perfect, i really like that game and want to see more updates on that. For now, lets try this new game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hunger For Chaos CH1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Fair enough. Almost everything is incest nowadays and it gets a bit repetitive.
From the looks of it you won't be having any originality problems.
You seem like a decent Dev so I'll give it a go.

Good luck.
Seriously appreciate that, thank you! And I definitely would like to know your thoughts after you play, good or bad

Wow! Gave it a go!
Wonderful!
The babe is awesome!
Last scene was straight from any number of ... heavy rain scenarios
body snatchers ... alien abductions ... organ trafficking ... universal soldier revivement ... west world next phase...
You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel,’ and subjected to sick, death games that defy the laws of physics.
Love the transparency slider! Wonderful GUI! Sweet game!
That ... you really killed it with the blabber last description ... MArch is still happy though ... my babe and I are both escaping the island!

Glad you enjoyed! =]

Third game from this dev, one still on-going and another one abandoned at 0.01. and all this in less than a year.
A bit hyperactive aren't we?
Let's try this.
I admit that I made a few mistakes since I started developing 6 months ago, because I was literally learning everything as I went along, but now I have a firm grasp on everything after point hours and hours into coding, rendering, etc.

You won't see another game from me until AFTER Picture Perfect is done lol. You can save this message
Very intriguing description. Thanks daddy.
Lmao You're welcome

op i liked your picture perfect waiting eagerly for next update unfortunately i can't support patreon as i am student
No prob at all! As a fellow student, I know how hard it can be on your expenses. Thank you for playing my game regardless!

The description sounds interesting. This plot has been done in movies to death (pun unintended).
But not too much in games. I'm curious to see if you can pull it off.
I'm quite intrigued as well. Usually these type of stories are fall under B category movies, it would be refreshing to see something that can create an interesting story from it all throughout the way.
Trust me, I know the plot doesn't sound the most original as an overall idea, but this game will surprise you with the direction it goes. I PROMISE you that. =]
I just hope this wont effect picture perfect, i really like that game and want to see more updates on that. For now, lets try this new game.
This won't affect Picture Perfect! It will be released this month. =]

Played. Pretty cool so far.

The cliffhanger gave me chills. Can't wait to see some stuff happening on the next updates.
So happy you enjoyed it, man! Got plenty more coming

He says he doesn't wanna make incest games anymore. Wait until people realize Picture Perfect is an incest game too :FacePalm:
Lol Come on, you know what I mean. I am making an incest game already, yes. So I don't want to keep making the same type of game

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Fuck! What synopsis is that?
You're gonna get fucked up like that in hell, I even took pity on the guy after I read that. Then you run into a Chucky in the car. You were really fucked up on that one. :LOL:
I have to congratulate you, you've already caught my attention with just that, besides the art without much good too.:love:
I think your project will be very good if you follow this line, because it is different from most.
Good luck.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
A question for the developer. How far is your scenario written for this game?

I do not know why, but this reminds me a lot about Gantz manga . Although i doubt aliens are involved or are they? :hmm:

Anyway, intriguing to say the least.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
SuperWriter i kind of wanted to kill you ( :ROFLMAO: ;)) for abandoning secrets summer it was going to be amazing, but im glad you will kind of transfer those girls in this one. (dont do this anymore though or you will get slonique label) :LOL:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not particularly enthused by the description, but it's from the folks behind Picture Perfect so I'll give it a shot.

SuperWriter i kind of wanted to kill you ( :ROFLMAO: ;)) for abandoning secrets summer it was going to be amazing, but im glad you will kind of transfer those girls in this one. (dont do this anymore though or you will get slonique label) :LOL:
What? No...now I'm just bummed.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes