VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HEY..i know this game..its one of them ones i tested out :p it's a really good one folks..SW has listened to my incessant badgering and critiques and upped his game massively...i have him trapped on my discord server..he cannot escape my torture..either way..this is one you need to play and toss him some bucks for.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A question for the developer. How far is your scenario written for this game?

I do not know why, but this reminds me a lot about Gantz manga . Although i doubt aliens are involved or are they? :hmm:

Anyway, intriguing to say the least.
I love Gantz! But this is nothing like Gantz, whatsoever. And I do have the story completely written. I'm adapting a book that I wrote last year to VN format =]

SuperWriter i kind of wanted to kill you ( :ROFLMAO: ;)) for abandoning secrets summer it was going to be amazing, but im glad you will kind of transfer those girls in this one. (dont do this anymore though or you will get slonique label) :LOL:
Not particularly enthused by the description, but it's from the folks behind Picture Perfect so I'll give it a shot.

What? No...now I'm just bummed.
Lol the Secret Summer models won't be used for this game. For my next slice of life game

This VN is a bit twisted. o_O I like it! Can not wait til the next update. Consider me hooked!
Glad you enjoyed! Have so much more coming for you =]
HEY..i know this game..its one of them ones i tested out :p it's a really good one folks..SW has listened to my incessant badgering and critiques and upped his game massively...i have him trapped on my discord server..he cannot escape my torture..either way..this is one you need to play and toss him some bucks for.
View attachment 581178
Haha, Rob definitely made me realize that I want to do something different and make games you guys haven't seen before.

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 581178
I will give it a shot since it got your stamp on it

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
soooo story basically splits into two main route pacifism and rage? I noticed choices require certain points meaning we'd better or we must stick to one route?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
soooo story basically splits into two main route pacifism and rage? I noticed choices require certain points meaning we'd better or we must stick to one route?
It won't be that simple. A person can want to fight and be calm at other times. There's not just a simple route to follow. It's all about making choices for that specific situation that may or may not affect other choices =]

Lol don't worry, it's not that far off! Whenever I finish picture perfect

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Welp if ThunderRob approves so thoroughly, it has to have some quality to it. lol Description sounds weird as hell but hey, lets give it a download.

And good luck to you Developer on your work. I do agree, doing multiple games at same time is kind of a risky choice but if you stick to it and prove updates don't lose quality. Sure people will not worry in the future or such. Just so many here make a game, drop it, make a new one, drop it, make a new one. lol So does give people worries, don't wanna start a story just for it to end in the middle.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Oooooh been waiting to check this one out. I am a patron of Picture Perfect, so I already know how quality Superwriter's work is. Excited to check it out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that was something else looks like this will be an emotional rollercoaster of a game, the dream was hard-hitting and seeing how ill the Father is certainly effective cancer is a bitch and we've all probably known someone who's been affected by it made me connect with the MC. The ending has me worried not just with the MC but for both the sake of Torry and the Father stuck in the hospital.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Welp if ThunderRob approves so thoroughly, it has to have some quality to it. lol Description sounds weird as hell but hey, lets give it a download.

And good luck to you Developer on your work. I do agree, doing multiple games at same time is kind of a risky choice but if you stick to it and prove updates don't lose quality. Sure people will not worry in the future or such. Just so many here make a game, drop it, make a new one, drop it, make a new one. lol So does give people worries, don't wanna start a story just for it to end in the middle.
Ha, I totally get that. Just gotta keep working hard to prove I can do it. =]

Oooooh been waiting to check this one out. I am a patron of Picture Perfect, so I already know how quality Superwriter's work is. Excited to check it out.
Thanks so much for the support, man. Definitely hope you like this one too! I think the first update turned out really well =]

Well that was something else looks like this will be an emotional rollercoaster of a game, the dream was hard-hitting and seeing how ill the Father is certainly effective cancer is a bitch and we've all probably known someone who's been affected by it made me connect with the MC. The ending has me worried not just with the MC but for both the sake of Torry and the Father stuck in the hospital.
For sure. This is a very serious game, but there will definitely be light-hearted moments as you see from the first update too =] Think of this game like Bleach or Naruto. It's going to be absolutely goofy at times, but other times going to make you want to cry

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes