VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Interesting start for this new game.

Did hear about this project a few weeks ago at the discord of SW after he decided to discontinue SS and now finally be able to check it out.

I like the story of the first chapter and can't wait how it continues after this cliffhanger. Besides that the renders and models look really nice, something we are used to by SW by now, but still worthwhile to mention.

A nice suprise was the look of the main menu and the clean UI. I like the style and no something you see at this level in many other renpy games. I know in the long run this won't change anything about the success of this project, which is obviously more about the story and character development, but something that did catch my eye and something I wanted to mention here.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Interesting start for this new game.

Did hear about this project a few weeks ago at the discord of SW after he decided to discontinue SS and now finally be able to check it out.

I like the story of the first chapter and can't wait how it continues after this cliffhanger. Besides that the renders and models look really nice, something we are used to by SW by now, but still worthwhile to mention.

A nice suprise was the look of the main menu and the clean UI. I like the style and no something you see at this level in many other renpy games. I know in the long run this won't change anything about the success of this project, which is obviously more about the story and character development, but something that did catch my eye and something I wanted to mention here.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dude, I'm really happy you mentioned the main menu and the UI because they definitely weren't cheap, including music and logo, etc. But I want to give you guys the best looking game possible, not just story-wise.

Thank you for mentioning them, and I got so much more shit coming! I promise you that =]

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really enjoyed the writing and story so far, but fuck me that sex scene was bland. Not only was it dark and dull, something I could forgive, but the angles were really boring as well.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Ha, I totally get that. Just gotta keep working hard to prove I can do it. =]

Thanks so much for the support, man. Definitely hope you like this one too! I think the first update turned out really well =]

For sure. This is a very serious game, but there will definitely be light-hearted moments as you see from the first update too =] Think of this game like Bleach or Naruto. It's going to be absolutely goofy at times, but other times going to make you want to cry
Yeah I actually have faith you can do it. By no means did I mean MY opinion was you had to prove it, but I see why people do say it or hesitate. You do seem to have quality stuff so I'm not worried. I never did the Summer one, but I DO have picture perfect up to current f95 update (not sure if there's patreon before public or what not. As I don't have the spare cash to be a pateron to anyone sadly.). And while I'm not into incest, it is one of those games that I just really like the characters so I'll stay to it even though its incest. (There's a few of those here that I just like that much, that there's no way I'll ignore it because of a fetish I dislike. lol So I'm a fan of both your active games.

Also I won't think of it as Naruto at least. I don't like Naruto and I like this so far. xD (*hides from angry fans of Naruto*) lmao

But yeah I agree with the person who mentioned cancer. I lost a relative to lukemia so seeing the spiral is very hard on a person. And that's why I also can relate to wanting to resort to anything to get them better. Throwing caution to the wind kinda thing. Even if it's an obvious stupid thing, if it could help you may want to try it. I went opposite of anger though, I went to depression which can be just as blinding. It's also very hard to draw that kinda emotion from a game, so to do it effectively is quite hard. Though I think so far you're doing good on that target.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What the hell Super! How come now I've got two pairs of eyes deep as bottomless wells to drown in.....

Sasha and Torry! Pheeeww! I'm totally lost.
How do you do it?
Ha, thanks so much for the kind words. I really do try my best to make the absolute best story possible, even literally dreaming about new ideas, so I'm really happy you are enjoying my stories so much. And I promise I have so much more coming =]

Torry might be my favorite too =D

I really enjoyed the writing and story so far, but fuck me that sex scene was bland. Not only was it dark and dull, something I could forgive, but the angles were really boring as well.
Lol I'm glad you at least enjoyed the story and will continue to do my best to make the sex scenes hot. Hopefully the ones in the future will be good for you =] Definitely going to try to make them as hot as possible

Yeah I actually have faith you can do it. By no means did I mean MY opinion was you had to prove it, but I see why people do say it or hesitate. You do seem to have quality stuff so I'm not worried. I never did the Summer one, but I DO have picture perfect up to current f95 update (not sure if there's patreon before public or what not. As I don't have the spare cash to be a pateron to anyone sadly.). And while I'm not into incest, it is one of those games that I just really like the characters so I'll stay to it even though its incest. (There's a few of those here that I just like that much, that there's no way I'll ignore it because of a fetish I dislike. lol So I'm a fan of both your active games.

Also I won't think of it as Naruto at least. I don't like Naruto and I like this so far. xD (*hides from angry fans of Naruto*) lmao

But yeah I agree with the person who mentioned cancer. I lost a relative to lukemia so seeing the spiral is very hard on a person. And that's why I also can relate to wanting to resort to anything to get them better. Throwing caution to the wind kinda thing. Even if it's an obvious stupid thing, if it could help you may want to try it. I went opposite of anger though, I went to depression which can be just as blinding. It's also very hard to draw that kinda emotion from a game, so to do it effectively is quite hard. Though I think so far you're doing good on that target.
Patrons do get the latest release First, but f95 is currently up-to-date so you're not missing anything! And I'm glad you like my game enough to get past the incest, haha. I understand that everybody's not into that, which is another reason why I wanted to make hunger for chaos.

Lmao You definitely gotta be careful, people take their anime seriously.

And on relating to cancer, yeah, man. My mother had cancer and is thankfully in remission, but when she did have it, you just feel so hopeless and would do anything to make them better. You can see the MC say several times that the post is so stupid and it's a bad idea but saving his father is worth the obvious danger. And I sure as hell would go that far for my mother

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ha, I totally get that. Just gotta keep working hard to prove I can do it. =]

Thanks so much for the support, man. Definitely hope you like this one too! I think the first update turned out really well =]

For sure. This is a very serious game, but there will definitely be light-hearted moments as you see from the first update too =] Think of this game like Bleach or Naruto. It's going to be absolutely goofy at times, but other times going to make you want to cry
I get what you're trying to say, but Bleach and Naruto is a poor fit for that description lol. If we have to pick from the shonen trinity, One Piece would be the closest to that description.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I get what you're trying to say, but Bleach and Naruto is a poor fit for that description lol. If we have to pick from the shonen trinity, One Piece would be the closest to that description.
One piece is good, but I think the others are perfect descriptions. There is nothing more serious than life and death, and both Naruto and Bleach deal with the very serious moments. I can name you like a hundred episodes from each that are absolutely dramatic, and 100 that are so goofy and dumb.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
One piece is good, but I think the others are perfect descriptions. There is nothing more serious than life and death, and both Naruto and Bleach deal with the very serious moments. I can name you like a hundred episodes from each that are absolutely dramatic, and 100 that are so goofy and dumb.
That's cool. It's subjective anyways and there is no reason to debate such things heh. I visited your site and seems like you got some books published? Hearing good things about Picture Perfect too, but it looked like vanilla romance incest plot which I'm not too into these days. I am looking forward to this one. Very interesting premise, and you seem to have the writing chops to pull it off. Good luck on the project :D

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes