VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
SuperWriter like many others I have fallen in love with Torry after she first gives you that sidelong glance at the car. You are cruel to leave her fate unknown in this latest update. And though I know you commented on the shower scene (or lack thereof), a single render of them in the shower would have been greatly appreciated. Each and every opportunity to show that woman's naked body would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for another great game!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Only Chapter 2 and I'm well and truly hooked the story is gripping and I hate to see what this Noel guy has planned for us next now if only we could morph ourselves into the Hulk or something and break out :LOL:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You both venture out to the study’s meeting place, however, you are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel,’ and subjected to sick, death trials that that defy the laws of physics.
Nope.

Just

Nope

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say this update has made me concerned for the direction this story may be heading. If we are teamed up with Jade than who is Tory teamed up with and did they have the same last option we did. Most will not have a problem if this turns out to be the case, but I for one will lose all interest in Tory if that turns out to be the case.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have to say this update has made me concerned for the direction this story may be heading. If we are teamed up with Jade than who is Tory teamed up with and did they have the same last option we did. Most will not have a problem if this turns out to be the case, but I for one will lose all interest in Tory if that turns out to be the case.
If this story was written by DrPinkCake, eventually the story would force us to chosen between all the girls of the game and the others would face a horrible death. But the story is made by SuperWriter... He has a heart.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So if she jerks off another dude to save her own life you'll be all like, "begone thot"?! That's just asinine.

Most likely if you turn down Jade out of loyalty to Torry, then most likely Torry will turn down a similar offer.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
So if she jerks off another dude to save her own life you'll be all like, "begone thot"?! That's just asinine
Most likely if you turn down Jade out of loyalty to Torry, then most likely Torry will turn down a similar offer.
I almost died to save Torry so if she can't show the same level of commitment why would I care to be with someone not on the same level, you are also assuming Noel is telling the truth. This hole thing so far is just a test of their psychology. If all it took was someone threatening you for you to be someone else than you are not who you think you are you are who they want you to be. I should type this thought out better but I am really tired at the moment so this will have to do.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I almost died to save Torry so if she can't show the same level of commitment why would I care to be with someone not on the same level, you are also assuming Noel is telling the truth. This hole thing so far is just a test of their psychology. If all it took was someone threatening you for you to be someone else than you are not who you think you are you are who they want you to be. I should type this thought out better but I am really tired at the moment so this will have to do.
I'm curious. Did you refuse to get off with Jade on your playthrough?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, I did refuse
Let's see how it all works out, then. I won't be surprised if the choices are linked (if you don't, she won't kinda thing). I also didn't because I assumed Noel will show Torry the footage if I did to play with the characters more. But if it turns out she gave a dude a handy, I wouldn't be upset. More than that and we're asking a different question.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes