• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I completely understand were you coming from and there isn't anything more annoying to see after being at the cinema, that all the important scenes and the plot was already revealed in the trailer of a few minutes length and you just wasted 2h watching not really important or essential scenes without any suprises or turns of the story told.

Just wanted to show there are ways to do that, but that means more work, because thats not easy if done right. Of course don't know if this effort would be worth to reach more poeple, people who need a bit more to be hooked. In the end just some curious thoughts from myself after reading some post here. ;)

Regarding your projects (Picture Perfect of course too!) I'm hooked and waiting to see more of what you want us to show and tell! (y)
You won't have to wait too long for a picture perfect =] Releasing very soon

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
The game left a mixed impression. On the one hand, you look at the name (font, fire letters), at the screen saver (girl with a gun) and ... you get family drama... :unsure: But in any case thanks to the author for trying!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The game left a mixed impression. On the one hand, you look at the name (font, fire letters), at the screen saver (girl with a gun) and ... you get family drama... :unsure: But in any case thanks to the author for trying!
The game barely started Lol. There's plenty of stuff to come. Can't have the entire plot in the very first chapter

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
The whole plot is not necessary, but something interesting must be, so that it is interesting to wait for the continuation... Frankly speaking, the beginning of the game did not seem exciting. As they say "first impression"...But this is my personal opinion :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
THE FUCK?!!?!

Just got done playing the intro chapter and OH MY GODS TORRY NOOOO!!
Seriously though, i'm glad I didnt read the synopsis first, made the ending cliff hanger so much more "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"
I'm very much looking forward to the next installment and the introduction of the other two girls.
How many Love interests do you plan on having SW? Also this is giving me horrific saw style feels, should we not get attached to characters? I hope not, I like the suspense, but I also don't want to loose pretty girls and interesting characters.
I like Torry, please dont have us kill the character we like. lol

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
THE FUCK?!!?!

Seriously though, i'm glad I didnt read the synopsis first, made the ending cliff hanger so much more "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"
I'm very much looking forward to the next installment and the introduction of the other two girls.
How many Love interests do you plan on having SW? Also this is giving me horrific saw style feels, should we not get attached to characters? I hope not, I like the suspense, but I also don't want to loose pretty girls and interesting characters.
Welcome to the TORRY fan club!
She's all and everything I need.

'cept of course all the other lovely cuties out there.:mad:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
THE FUCK?!!?!

Haha, glad you're enjoying this project, man. Having a whole lot of fun writing it.

But to answer your questions, there will be three or four girls in total. the ones you see on the main page and I'm thinking about adding a fourth, not sure yet.

And don't worry, you can completely avoid all the girls dying. They CAN, but I'll make it super obvious on the choices you can save them. Also, the death scenes WON'T be graphic. I'll pretty much always cut to black, of if I do decide to show something, I'll have an option to avoid it. But nothing super gory because I personally get sick looking at that kinda thing lol. Call me soft

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Nothing wrong with that man, I personally cannot stand gory horror movies, I much prefer the suspenseful ones.

I look forward to meeting the other female characters and finding ways to build the harem strong enough to escape!

Only thing missing is animations! I honestly think having quality animaitons will push both HFC and PP to the next level in terms of quality. That and adding music to PP.

Also I just want to say great job on the writing, for both of your games, it really makes me take interest in any project you do. I sill miss the characters from secret summer but i'm sure you'll find a good home for them eventually.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Nothing wrong with gore if its done right but to be fair I find people use gore to call something horror. Gore does not equal horror. lol True horror comes from good atmosphere and great sound track.

Some of the best horror movies never show the monster even through the entire thing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Nothing wrong with gore if its done right but to be fair I find people use gore to call something horror. Gore does not equal horror. lol True horror comes from good atmosphere and great sound track.

Some of the best horror movies never show the monster even through the entire thing.
You're definitely right about that. For example, one of the best scary movies many and myself consider is The Blair Witch Project and there's no monster or anything like that. It's the creepiness of the atmosphere and suspense that really set the mood.

But I won't ever do gore. Just not my thing lol. This is a science fiction thriller, not horror

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really liked it so far. I'm liking the story so far and I like this girl. Sad that you won't be continuing Summer Secret cuz I actually liked it. But I've been enjoying Picture Perfect and this game so far. Good luck on your games man cant wait for more!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Really liked it so far. I'm liking the story so far and I like this girl. Sad that you won't be continuing Summer Secret cuz I actually liked it. But I've been enjoying Picture Perfect and this game so far. Good luck on your games man cant wait for more!
Thanks for the support, dude. Ch. 2 coming up real soon =]

Reactions: Blargher

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/04/01: Released Walkthrough Mod

0.1:
- Public release. Added walkthrough for 0.1

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes