VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Awesome! I'll be keeping an eye on this game then.
Just curious, so if a game doesn't have animations, you're not interested? I only ask because it seems a bit weird to base how good a game is on literally a collective 5 minutes of a 10-hour game.

I personally don't care is a game has animations, because I'm more focused on the art and story, but I know everyone is different too

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Just curious, so if a game doesn't have animations, you're not interested? I only ask because it seems a bit weird to base how good a game is on literally a collective 5 minutes of a 10-hour game.

I personally don't care is a game has animations, because I'm more focused on the art and story, but I know everyone is different too
Generally no, a well written story and animations are a preference of mine. I respect a developer that takes the time to add animations to their game, especially since it takes lots of time and effort to do. I'm not even worried about the art being the highest quality, average art is good enough for me.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017

well, you can check the first updates of other games on this forum and have you answer. you'll find out that the vast majority of games that had a huge number of comments and support are those with great quality of animations since from the start.
somr games can achieve success even without great quality of animations, like GGGB for example, but you'll find out those games are fuck-fests full of kinks. you will struggle to find games that achieved success since from their start without having either great animations or a lot of sex scenes and kinks.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here is a Walkthrough for Hunger for Chaos enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Chapter 2 Rework (No choices have changed)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Holy Cow! I've just finished ch.1 and I almost crapped my pants! :eek:

Damnit! I can't wait to see what's happening next.

p.s.: dear dev, just remember that we're here for sex & romance, so we wanna see what's happening when the MC and a hot girl have a shower together... :whistle::whistle::giggle: most of all, we don't wanna see a girl the MC likes getting seriously injured or die (you can call it "The Acting Lessons Syndrome") ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Holy Cow! I've just finished ch.1 and I almost crapped my pants! :eek:

Damnit! I can't wait to see what's happening next.

p.s.: dear dev, just remember that we're here for sex & romance, so we wanna see what's happening when the MC and a hot girl have a shower together... :whistle::whistle::giggle: most of all, we don't wanna see a girl the MC likes getting seriously injured or die (you can call it "The Acting Lessons Syndrome") ;)
There was an entire sex scene a few minutes literally before the shower scene lol. It was for narration purposes to show they're hooking up a lot now.

And this is a sci-fi thriller where the characters are getting put through death trials. What do you think is gonna happen lol. But don't worry about your girls dying.

That's completely avoidable. Glad you liked the game!

Chapter 2 is out on my patreon

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hunger for Chaos [Ch. 2] [SuperWriter] (1.26 GB)
84 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
On the first chapter (haven't tried the second one yet), it was like there was no time, all had place all over very quickly (had that sensation, at least). Could be only my perception... Kinda absurd how easy MC and the girl both can steal a drug dealer without consequences, and both of them act like it was nothing to worry about a day after.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hunger For Chaos CH2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes