VN Unity Completed HuniePop 2 Double Date [v1.1.0 Deluxe Edition] [Huniepot]

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Ha! Got a good laugh out of a Sarah line that makes fun of Belle Delpine. "I'm a cat!" Ha!

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Well, the first one came out a few years ago, we waren't so exigent. But have some features that this one does not.
The one I remember the most it's that you had to "win the girl", you had to pay attention of what they say, Because later they ask you about it, and if you failed, then try again next time. If you did it right, they send you a selfie or messenge saying they missed you or something like that.

Here, that's not important. I didn't try it but i guess you can win without talking with them (and if you never talk, I assume you don't receive the negative traits)
While Talking to them may not be AS Important as the 1st one, it is still very relevant. In order to level them up (also adds another Baggage) so they can receive more Unique Gifts and Shoes (4/4) which boost Style Points, you have to keep talking until they open up to you. Asking the right questions about their traits also unlocks more on their list of things they like, that do nothing yet, but seem to be more of an accomplishment, for Completionists like me at least.

Then later, when they ask YOU questions, giving them answers they like adds SEEDS of their favorite types (Flirt, Talent etc) which are used for currency, and later buying the last 2 Bonus Outfits per girl. Also, simply talking to them adds an Extra MOVE to the date, which I have found trumps the Stamina they lose (2 per talk), unless your date has Stamina related BAGGAGE, then maybe avoid.

To sum it up, talking definitely does matter, just in maybe 3 different, not as direct, ways.

Reactions: Cuzline

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
While Talking to them may not be AS Important as the 1st one, it is still very relevant. In order to level them up (also adds another Baggage) so they can receive more Unique Gifts and Shoes (4/4) which boost Style Points, you have to keep talking until they open up to you. Asking the right questions about their traits also unlocks more on their list of things they like, that do nothing yet, but seem to be more of an accomplishment, for Completionists like me at least.

Then later, when they ask YOU questions, giving them answers they like adds SEEDS of their favorite types (Flirt, Talent etc) which are used for currency, and later buying the last 2 Bonus Outfits per girl. Also, simply talking to them adds an Extra MOVE to the date, which I have found trumps the Stamina they lose (2 per talk), unless your date has Stamina related BAGGAGE, then maybe avoid.

To sum it up, talking definitely does matter, just in maybe 3 different, not as direct, ways.
I forgot about the extra gifts. but all the other are not that important unless you really need those extra moves (that you can still achieve by buying food). I mean, seed can be important for gifts, food or clothes. But they just give you 2 seeds, 4 if the other girl has the same tastes, etc. It is't really that much. (and, honestly, I used cheat engine to buy the clothes)

Still, what I was trying to say is, that its not important to the story, or to build the relationship like the first game. Because the relationships are not important in this one.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Been waiting forever for this game to drop, but just found out yesterday that it was finally released, and it's here already.

God bless the internet.

D

Deleted member 51206

wow, the update didnt add the the other 3/4th of the art that was missing?

D

Deleted member 51206

I can understand your point. But in total that is still like 24 images, with just the 12 girls pairing alone. Which is already double of the first game.
The first game had all the text pictures too, i think 5 per girl.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Definitely disappointed to see that once again the "sex scenes" are just static images with no animation and no penetration. Figured they would have included that this time around since Steam allows adult content now, but I guess the sequel to babby's first hentai game is still just that.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes