3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I'm going to give it a go. Just got my ass kicked in Company of Heroes 2, so I need a game where I'll win >:).

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
This game has potential, but the creator could do something more.

For example, 3 points :

1- I like the idea of the tranquilizer rifle, but why the dart is invisible ? It would add immersion. I mean, if you shot her in the butt or in the shoulder, a dart should stick where you shot it.

2- Considering that half the point of the game is sneaking and capturing these creatures, why don't expand the means of capturing the prey? I mean, if you can sneak behind one of them, it should be possible to use Chloroform or jab a syringe full of sedative in the butt.

3- Now as now, if you desire to earn money with patreon you are mostly appealing to people that enjoy furry. But in my opinion, if you want to please more people (and increasing the number of your patrons! ) you should add human men and girls as prey + add the option of human main character

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
you can download the latest PUBLIC build r4.18 from the patreon page of the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for r4.19 i'm waiting too:disappointed:

Reactions: pardauz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP..
THIS IS A HUGE CHANGE!! It's not the same game as before but I did play a few mins and niiice.. I will play this tomorrow for sure!

Reactions: Waaifu

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP..
THIS IS A HUGE CHANGE!! It's not the same game as before but I did play a few mins and niiice.. I will play this tomorrow for sure!
Thanks for updating the OP to the new version.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Updated OP..
I always imagine you like one of those talking dogs they had on I think Sesame Street or some other kids show back in the day, especially since most of them were labs... Gotta say you were particularly animated saying this =P.

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
I love it even the game dev thinks this is hilarious and isn't offended one bit by my comment..
Infamy I don't know if you've ever heard of the Carry On films but there is a famous line from Carry On Cleo where Julius Caeser says "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!". Reading that thread it just popped into my head lol

Reactions: kiteares

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The game looks ambitious - as in, it looks like an actual game, not a VN - but because it's furries this either makes you totally thrilled or leaves you totally cold. I wind up in the latter category, I don't find anything sexy about a walking dog. I also don't want to fuck an actual dog. So with any titillating sexual content being a non-starter... I'm pretty sure I can find better games in more mainstream orientations. But congrats to the furry lovers, I guess?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
The game looks ambitious - as in, it looks like an actual game, not a VN - but because it's furries this either makes you totally thrilled or leaves you totally cold.
Meh, i've learned to tolerate most furry content if it otherwise stands out to me. It's not ideal, but it can work for some people if given a shot.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes