Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
do u guys have full changelog?
Yeah

Changes in r5.25.1:

• Fixed naming issue with random Kizan characters (was fixed earlier, but without proper patch notes).
  • Fixed issue with Inalya's act markers disappearing if player didn't pick them all up in one go and exited game between the quest.
  • Fixed issue with character penis flipping around wildly in some acts.
  • Fixed tranquilized characters missing their "eyes closed" state.

New in r5.25 full release:

• Kizan, a new playable species - Fully playable, with 7 tails, and 14 patterns.
  • Kizan spawning on Skiia as rare species (Temporary for now) - You can find new kizan prey on Skiia. This is temporary until they get their own jungle island, obviously whatever you capture, you keep :3
  • Character Creator randomizer - Clicking character species icons in Creator will now randomly pick color and pattern from the species set making the initial set up of new characters a bit more interesting and more fun to fiddle with!
  • Modding - Characters, Patterns, Prey - First pass of modding support for Hunt and Snare (Workshop support coming later!); You can create character packs, create custom patterns for characters, and add new characters with custom patterns as prey for players to hunt. You can find modding booklet here: (Do note that it is a bit more involved than just making characters in editor and we’ll only provide support on Discord on modding; There are invite links in the doc!). Build comes with a mod that adds a custom kizan prey for Skiia ;3
  • New cloth type - Lingerie - There are 4 brassiere and 4 panty type clothes with 3 types of materials (matte, semi-matte, and shiny) each, several color options for all combination types purchasable from a new lingerie “trader”.
  • New NPC and Gwen quest - There’s a new “trader” who sells the new lingerie sets, and Gwen has been expanded to include a quest. Gwen will eventually give you more rewards, but for now only the first two steps are available.
  • Traders have been refreshed - They currently don’t refresh automatically, so we’ve manually refreshed it for this build.
  • New faelain parts - Lion tail, and four new patterns for faelain (lioness, tiger, leopard, and mystical).
  • Weather effects are added back in - New or redone effects for various weather conditions.
  • Lil bit more storage on ship - There is now a large chest in the Captain’s Cabin to increase storage space as new items are added in. Eventually the ship will have a lot more storage space than just the few chests!
  • Other changes - Master volume slider added, ability to control whether or not NPCs are clothed via options menu switch and how they’re clothed, fix to memory leak caused by vegetation, fixes and improvements to older minor acts, Pail act got some new variations that were missing, fixes to gaps between character components, spawners made a bit more generous on Skiia, fixes to missing or bugged meshes on older clothes, and various other minor fixes or tweaks.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
There it is. Versions for all platforms are available on mega and Google Drive
Damn.
Rufflneck still have models with noticeable bone weight bugs. (When you see that some vertices of the model are floating in the air, while others are moving - this is it)
I mean, it is absolutely not a rocket science, to fix such bugs, why he isn't?

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Lol, i created a kizan, then played the game about 7 hours, saved and exit, then when i'm right about to play it again my character is now a faelian in the menu screen, i'm kinda disappointed now because of this bug.

soporosyntic

Dec 20, 2017
Tried it out and it's a surprisingly decent effort. Maybe not for how long it's been in development, but the writing and animation work is pretty good! Art is meh, the bodies themselves look great but the heads are kinda uncanny valley. Rest of the graphics are mid-00s tier, pretty embarrassing especially since it runs like shit (starting docks, ultra, 43~ fps, 2070 @ 1080p). Gameplay leaves quite a bit to be desired, but honestly, unless the gameplay is sex-related, I'm not playing these for any groundbreaking mechanics.

Mar 10, 2019
So I modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll and increased the chance of getting rare prey.
It was 5%, now it's 70%
Or you can just open the file:
ruffleneck_Data/StreamingAssets/Lizards on Skiia by Ruffleneck/Lizards on Skiia.pail
in a text editor and simply change line:
"spawn_rarity": "rare"
to
"spawn_rarity": "common"

It's described in the document referred in the change log couple posts above.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes