Sage Cat

May 7, 2019
Hmm these houses? Not sure if I'm blind but seems none can be open there.
Definitely need a better way to know the ones that can be entered. The only indicators I've obsererved were the see-through windows.
Sorry, I was mistaken. To get your gun, you need to go in this blue house here and talk to the person upstairs:

Also, protip : If your character has gun knowledge, you can impress her and get sex

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, I was mistaken. To get your gun, you need to go in this blue house here and talk to the person upstairs:

Also, protip : If your character has gun knowledge, you can impress her and get sex
Wow I would had never guessed it was that house! Thanks for the video and the tip!

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2490777 just pay more attention to ur environment
Well, I actually did go to that particular shop because of the sign and the clear windows, but I was sure the backdoor was locked like most other houses.
1679682948364.png

The direct way to the shop looks like all the 40 other inhabited houses around that have a locked door:
1679682986057.png

Since that shop is crucial to the game's progression, I think it would need to be pointed out more. Even at the backdoor.

Reuvak

Sep 30, 2019
You mean other than the fact that the houses there that you can get into have wildly different colours than the cookie cutter locked npc houses?

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
There should be a way to fast travel in this game (perhaps by clicking on these icons on the map?), it's something so necessary that we shouldn't depend on a mod for it.
That's my only complaint tho, it's a fantastic game overall.

Aug 5, 2019
I love to see this game being more fleshed out now than it was a few years ago, I was hoping it would stay in dev and not be tossed aside, like a lot of good 3d games

VelyaS

Mar 1, 2022
Well, this is an extremely entertaining game, and the graphics are nice... But I wonder if there will be a co-op in the game? That would be very... Interesting.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
If only they would add some variety. The game itself is nice and it runs super smoothly.

But all the characters just look female.
Female body type.
Female Face.
Female walking animations.

And all the clothes, except for that button captain shirt, are also all female.

Reactions: Lewd Wolfe 2311
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes