Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Bug, maybe? Christina always misses her appointments and then complains that you didn't show up. Unless you have to get there at the "exact" time, which I cannot figure out how to do.
Edit: I tried at the exact time she stated and she is still not there, still complains that I missed her appointment

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Hey everyone,
I finally uploaded the next version (0.4.5.2).
Awesome, cant wait to try it out!

Maybe it's too early to call, but out of Curiosity: What are the next big Story/Character Additions you are planning? Any idea yet? Cant wait for the next story-heavy Update already :D

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, I think that I found a bug, when I was trying to use mutaris on Brian and Henry, it says "There is no reason to change her, when I'm not able to enjoy the changes by fucking her. ", they still in their male form

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, I think that I found a bug, when I was trying to use mutaris on Brian and Henry, it says "There is no reason to change her, when I'm not able to enjoy the changes by fucking her. ", they still in their male form
Obedience first, then transform

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe it's too early to call, but out of Curiosity: What are the next big Story/Character Additions you are planning? Any idea yet? Cant wait for the next story-heavy Update already :D
The next npcs I'll add will either be a lesbian couple, a hetero couple or an old woman you can transform back into a younger form (both forms fuckable). These will all be in the game some day, but I'm not sure about the order.
Whatever it will be I'll add more content with Victoria (Stalker lady) that furthers the main story line.
i keep getting the its too public message even alone in the kitchen right from the beginning of the game
The bug should be fixed in 0.4.5.2a.
Bug, maybe? Christina always misses her appointments and then complains that you didn't show up. Unless you have to get there at the "exact" time, which I cannot figure out how to do.
Edit: I tried at the exact time she stated and she is still not there, still complains that I missed her appointment
It's a bug. I will upload the fixed version either tomorrow, or the day after, depends on my schedule.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hmm, I think the Wait function might not be working after changing to the new box, if I advance 1 hour at a time whilst at home, Mom just stays in the same room forever, never seems to advance with her schedule.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Error: <<brianpunish>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.Brian.tags.isFemale is not a function) [/SPOILER]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes