Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
So just started playing and already a weird bug when you first influence the mom and "Help her' in the kitchen if I press just play with her tits nothing happens it just stay on the option and then if I press give a blowjob it does do it but then it just stays on a screen with only option being continue blowjob. And then when I press it just keeps saying continue blowjob.
Oh yeah, forgot to add that option in there. Will fix it in the next update.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
i have a small QOL-suggestion: remove one of the two "study the book"-Interfaces, respectively merge them in some form.

When clicking on "the book" in your room, there is the pointless "Study the book/close the book" interface, that effectively means one more click both when using and closing the book. I would suggest simply moving the contents of the pop up-menu that opens when clicking on "study the book" into the one that opens when you click "the book" (hope its clear how i mean it)

that change has the additional advantage of keeping the image of the book, which i really like :)

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
i have a small QOL-suggestion: remove one of the two "study the book"-Interfaces, respectively merge them in some form.

When clicking on "the book" in your room, there is the pointless "Study the book/close the book" interface, that effectively means one more click both when using and closing the book. I would suggest simply moving the contents of the pop up-menu that opens when clicking on "study the book" into the one that opens when you click "the book" (hope its clear how i mean it)

that change has the additional advantage of keeping the image of the book, which i really like :)
Good idea. I'll do that.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Good idea. I'll do that.
Cool, Glad i could help :)

Other, unrelated Question: Who is the Artist who created the Title.jpg (Is it maybe the same who did your Profile pic)? Couldnt find the name in the Credits or a signature on the image itself. I like the Scene, and the Artstyle in general, and was wondering if there is more content from this artist around.

Greets, and once again Kudos for one of my favorite Games

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Cool, Glad i could help :)

Other, unrelated Question: Who is the Artist who created the Title.jpg (Is it maybe the same who did your Profile pic)? Couldnt find the name in the Credits or a signature on the image itself. I like the Scene, and the Artstyle in general, and was wondering if there is more content from this artist around.

Greets, and once again Kudos for one of my favorite Games
Yes, he did the profile pic and the title image. He goes by the name of Christian Gois. There are a lot of his pictures online ( , , @artgois on instagram), but most of it is SFW. He does NSFW on comission though.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I'm working on making the phone more involved in the game with npcs sending you messages randomly, kinda like in ASFA.
ATM I'm writing on a big event (already 1300 words and not even half done) of Mom and Andrea meeting in different stages of each ones enchantment. I want to add more events, but I'm not sure how long the big event will take to write.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vaars

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I would say don't focus too much on the phone stuff unless it is going to be a major point of the game and focus more on the main story and mind control.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Another Small Thing to maybe include in the next Update: You currently cant get Lucy's apartment Keys. This isn't of any Concern to the story, but the Completionist within me is saddened a little by this ^^

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Do the language books you buy at the bookstore do anything except for being trophies for your bookshelf? Eh, looked through the html, the language books increase your self study efficiency. Better buy them prior to decoding/studying the magic book.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone,
I finally uploaded the next version ( ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the updates are making the UI prettier and adding some QoL upgrades, but there are the phone calls and the big event for Mom, so there is something to do/see for those of you who have already completed the game.

Reactions: Vaars

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
So I just installed the update, and now no matter where I am I'm observed? I don't know if this is a bug or I'm missing a new step

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Here is the link for the for 0.4.5.2a if you have already downloaded the 0.4.5.2 version.

I also uploaded the with a fixed 0.4.5.2a version

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes