Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018
The only files I can find to download is the html. Where can I get the images and the rest of the game?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
The problem with the Victoria(Stalker) and Brenda(Bookshop) event not starting should be fixed with the 0.4.5c version. It works for me, even with savegames from other people. Can you post a savegame, so I can check what the problem is?

The only files I can find to download is the html. Where can I get the images and the rest of the game?
or this is the

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
The problem with the Victoria(Stalker) and Brenda(Bookshop) event not starting should be fixed with the 0.4.5c version. It works for me, even with savegames from other people. Can you post a savegame, so I can check what the problem is?
Brenda and Mystery woman have not been proccing on this save. I assume Kathrin happens after Mystery woman.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Brenda and Mystery woman have not been proccing on this save. I assume Kathrin happens after Mystery woman.
They proc for me (with your savegame). Can you try it with this ?

And yes, once you did the watching event enough times to get the photo, you can go to the motel and start Kathrin.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
They proc for me (with your savegame). Can you try it with this file?
So I was able to get Victoria to proc (my guess it is a 1 out of ten chance per day because it took 4 or 5 days to get get the picture to drop and I spent all day walking around) and I was able to finish Kathrin. With Brenda it is different. I even used the file you suggested and spent 0930-1730 to walk in and out of her store, that is around 240 entrances to her store. What exactly causes her convo to proc. Is it walking in, buying a book, or initiating a convo yourself?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
So I was able to get Victoria to proc (my guess it is a 1 out of ten chance per day because it took 4 or 5 days to get get the picture to drop and I spent all day walking around) and I was able to finish Kathrin. With Brenda it is different. I even used the file you suggested and spent 0930-1730 to walk in and out of her store, that is around 240 entrances to her store. What exactly causes her convo to proc. Is it walking in, buying a book, or initiating a convo yourself?
Brendas event is based on your attention and triggered by Jasmin. She will talk to you and tell you that her boss wants to talk with you. Then you can go to the store and begin the enslavement

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I have to wait for a chat bubble in Jasmin's headshot? Is it only when she is with Brenda or outside of the bookstore?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
It should start at every location. When you have reached the threshold of attention (10) and Jasmin doesn't have an event pending, the game should set her event to "meetbrenda" (you can check in stats if it is set). Then it should automatically open a dialog with the event. Maybe she still has an event pending, look at her in the stats menu and check. If she has, you can either go and have that event or you can clear it with the browser console SugarCube.State.variables.npcs.Jasmin.event="none"; . Then go sleep and the next time you meet her it should proc.

Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018

or this is the direct link
Thanks!

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I just uploaded 0.4.5d
I added some missing images and videos, so is a full game download (zip file)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Keep getting this error, when at Christina's studio.

Error: <<studio_session>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<insult>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'tags' of undefined))

Bugs up the game and making it impossible to continue.
I have to use the "map" to exit and go to another location but then the menu on the right side is gone and doesn't show again, making it impossible to talk and interact with anyone.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for reporting the bug. I'll include the fix in the next update. You can force the sidemenu to re appear in the options menu.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4.5e bugs (reported on Discord)

1) MC bug: I changed the name from Hunter to XXX, he shows the name near my mc face; the people talk to me as Hunter so the changes make no sense when all people name me Hunter for example Jasmin: Hi Hunter, what's up? (Intro)

2) search fridge find not the image Hunters Harem 0.4.5e/_item.pic

3) Why all pics you can see are clickable so the normal big pic goes down to a very small pic - why (For example your bedroom pic)?

4) Mom bathroom end of the conversation: Error: macro <<toggleSidemenu>> does not exist.

5) Research spell for example Rego the spell I get 100% and he switch to 0% no information that I learned the spell or that the spell level changed or something

6) I see a blank field no pic: You feel your energy reserves refilling.

7) I try to use a spell on my mom and can`t I get all the information this is the correct place and when I try it all time I can`t = Why the game says me not it is the correct place I must change something maybe the time is not right or after trying this is not the correct place and remember my choice I did, I tried it on a complete day and no success, Sorry so the game is not playable (bathroom,bedroom,living room = kicked out only kitchen not and there was no option)

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Answer on Discord.

Have I learned the spell or not this is a Question and why you cant use it on your mom. I played 3-5 days and nothing so I as player waste my time with the game when you dont fix it and make it playable !!! For example the first spell I have had 3 times over 100% and I dont know as player was a success or not aso spellcasting over 100% no message and when you try a spell on your mom all time this is a good place and then when you try nothing. No option and you waste a complete day for no option so as player a game you waste your time because the game is so buged that not the easiest things work. When you look at the game "A Spell for All" I know exact if I learned the spell and which level have the spell and when you cant use the spell you get a explanation why not or a hint.

After I learned "Spellcasting" with no message the learning goes down from 20% to 13% should this say I learned as player something?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes