Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
OK I fixed a problem with old save games! haveOrgasm errors are caused by a programming error where haveOrgasm is not in the user variables so!
The following will plant a function in SugarCube.State.variables.You which gets put there in NEW games but not added in OLD games.

DO THIS in JavaScript

SugarCube.State.variables.You.haveOrgasm=function(){
if(this.arousal>=this.threshold && !this.tags.includes("orgasmcontrol")){
this.arousal=0;
return true;
}
return false;
}
I put that code in the savegame updater for 0.4.5b. It should include the function when updating.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I have uploaded
The main point is that it should now add fixes to savegames that are already from version 0.4.5
I need to get the workflow for updating games to newer versions down a lot better, but I'm working on it.

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
well i tried out c, error on load and every click.
b doesnt give me the errors, but it wont let me progress with kim. cant get past the bj. to access fuck, the address or the mom?
the option for more influence is greyed out.

Reactions: asd13213123

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Even with the latest html file (0.4.5c) there are some things wonky with the quest log. While using a clean save (a restart clean new game) the moment i finished the mom's questline it changed into "undefined", and the same hapens at random interfalls with every other finished quest. Also, some times quests seem to duplicate themselves into its completed state, including the message that you selected the reward already, while the original uncompleted quest is still their. This also often breaks flags needed to progress said quest.

So its seems the game can cause quest flags to get messed up. I also had an issue with the bar, after 21:00 i entered the bar, only for a event to pop up about meeting Tanja (Kim's mom) despite not even starting that quest line (not having met Kim).

Currently the build is unfortunately very unplayable due to the constant quest flag issues.

EDIT: added the save file in question, maybe you can use it to detect where it goes wrong. PS, cheats are on, but where not used in the save.

Last edited:

sgtpile

Jan 28, 2019
I cannot get the stalker event to proc anymore. Spent multiple ingame days warping around the streets and it never happens.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I believe the hints and guides need to be updated with the newer characters. the latest character is Christina, I think, and there are many newer girls with tricky ways to start their process. On a sidenote, I can't seem to get the mysterious lady to appear randomly, Kathrin and Brenda just straight up don't want to talk and they only appear in public area's, unless I am missing the couple hours where they someplace special, I was able to meet and charm Tanja before i was even able to meet Kim.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Brenda only starts after she notices girls that work in the mall (Jasmin, Lucy, Christina.) are becoming more enthralled by you. Next time you visit the book store, it should then trigger a event in which she confronts you.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Brenda only starts after she notices girls that work in the mall (Jasmin, Lucy, Christina.) are becoming more enthralled by you. Next time you visit the book store, it should then trigger a event in which she confronts you.
At the time of previous posting, Christina was halfway and both Lucy and Jasmin were fully enslaved. (as well as the other early slaves). Now Christina is fully enslaved and I spent a couple days trying to trigger her convo but nothing happens. Tanja and Kim have no more Rego options available (threesomes enabled) but Tanja still appears in the morning to do list. Mysterious lady still has yet to appear, and I still have no idea how to start Kathrin. The only cheating was to increase spellpower.

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
I'm stuck at exactly the same spot as the post above, with the only difference being no cheats at all. Every character that I can interact with is fully done with no options remaining under rego te. Brenda won't talk to me regardless of whether anyone else is in the bookstore or not (I own the other shops in the mall), and I haven't seen her anywhere else. Kathrin has basically no options, and I looked through the thread and tried wandering around the streets a bunch of times but it didn't trigger any events. There have been a couple of times where dad/albert appeared in the sidebar despite not seeming relevant to what was happening, but I couldn't interact with them either.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just uploaded version 0.4.4.1

Good news, bad news:
Bad news: I reworked a lot of the code, so savegames won't be compatible.
Good news: This rework will allow me to keep savegames much longer compatible for future versions!

Changes:
I fixed a few more bugs, though new ones might have slipped in through the reworking,
I added a slider to the front page that modifies difficulty (reduces cost for unlocking new enchantment options)
I reworked the quests and the events system (The big code changes).

Here is the full .
Here is the .
NOT cool, this by no means is the first time. Games like Become Someone can update save files automatically, but apparently this dev cant. Not cool.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
At the time of previous posting, Christina was halfway and both Lucy and Jasmin were fully enslaved. (as well as the other early slaves). Now Christina is fully enslaved and I spent a couple days trying to trigger her convo but nothing happens. Tanja and Kim have no more Rego options available (threesomes enabled) but Tanja still appears in the morning to do list. Mysterious lady still has yet to appear, and I still have no idea how to start Kathrin. The only cheating was to increase spellpower.
I'm stuck at exactly the same spot as the post above, with the only difference being no cheats at all. Every character that I can interact with is fully done with no options remaining under rego te. Brenda won't talk to me regardless of whether anyone else is in the bookstore or not (I own the other shops in the mall), and I haven't seen her anywhere else. Kathrin has basically no options, and I looked through the thread and tried wandering around the streets a bunch of times but it didn't trigger any events. There have been a couple of times where dad/albert appeared in the sidebar despite not seeming relevant to what was happening, but I couldn't interact with them either.
Have you downloaded the last fix

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
They did, but apparently it does not fix the flags(variables) that need to be set for some of the girls to function. Restarting is also not realy a option with how much game breaking bugs the latest update still has with those same flags(variables). Many of the quests currently seem to set wrong flags(variables), or even revert old flags(variables) causing some quest-lines to restart.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes