Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just uploaded version 0.4.4.1

Good news, bad news:
Bad news: I reworked a lot of the code, so savegames won't be compatible.
Good news: This rework will allow me to keep savegames much longer compatible for future versions!

Changes:
I fixed a few more bugs, though new ones might have slipped in through the reworking,
I added a slider to the front page that modifies difficulty (reduces cost for unlocking new enchantment options)
I reworked the quests and the events system (The big code changes).

Here is the full .
Here is the .

• Sad
Reactions: DarkLoki and Daba

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just uploaded version 0.4.4.1

Good news, bad news:
Bad news: I reworked a lot of the code, so savegames won't be compatible.
Good news: This rework will allow me to keep savegames much longer compatible for future versions!

Changes:
I fixed a few more bugs, though new ones might have slipped in through the reworking,
I added a slider to the front page that modifies difficulty (reduces cost for unlocking new enchantment options)
I reworked the quests and the events system (The big code changes).

Here is the full .
Here is the .
Seems like there's several bugs in this latest version:
  • Save Menu disappeared, so can't save.
  • Lot of "Macro" Errors. Some examples:
    • When trying to buy books:
      Code:
      Error: <<bookstore>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined)
    • Every night:
      Code:
      Error: <<daybreak>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'attention' of undefined)

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Just reporting bug that I can't buy toys at sexshop or books in bookstore in version 0.4.4.1.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How to use magic on Kathrin or proceed her storyline I can't figure it out

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
How to use magic on Kathrin or proceed her storyline I can't figure it out
You need to have gone through the Stalker woman event chain and gotten the photo. Then you can talk to her begin her storyline. Go into the empty room and call the reception. When she enters the room, you can enchant her

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I did all that but I didn't see call the reception in the empty room my bad

Vaars

May 6, 2021
So, I just wanted to leave a message here for the Developer: This game is easily one of my top 3 games at the Moment, with aspirations for the Top-Spot! Keep the updates coming as regularly as they do :)

I also want to give a small suggestion considering the equal spread of the game: for most of the characters and most of the time, there is really not much to do, meaning the character interactions between morning and ~6pm or 8pm are very limited. While they can be found, for many of the characters (Step Sister, Bully, ExGF, Bookstore Owner, Childhood Friend, Sex Shop Owner, I might be forgetting someone...) there is no possibility to advance their stories outside of a narrow time frame that overlaps in between most/all these Characters. Especially the childhood friend is really hard to catch in a situation where she can be hypnotized.

While I really enjoy the complex and alive-feeling daytime patterns these characters have, I would suggest adapting them a little bit, so that e.g Bully and Step Sister might be Home more frequently (after work?), Or there is differentiation between Weekdays and Weekends, where someone like the childhood Friend will be at home the entire day.

Alternatively this can be smoothed out by making sure that characters who are added in the Future are deliberately designed to be "available" in terms of story-continuation in the morning and afternoon, so there is even Spread among all Characters, and you always have something to do.

Also, on a related note (As this has forced me to use this feature significantly more than in other games): I would suggest re- doing the wait-function. The slider is a little wonky, maybe switching to a +1/-1 +5/-5 button system would be easier to handle.

Nevertheless, as I said, this is a really well done game by means of story, design and writing, and a favorite of mine. Even with these minor annoyances, I enjoy it enough to have played through it multiple times :)

Reactions: Chimp :D

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
where can i find this mystery woman for the main quest?

nvm i was playing a broken ver of the game

so how do i progress the main story forward after i got Victorias diary?

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait, I hope it will be worth it.
I just uploaded the of the game. It includes 2 completely new characters (Kim and Tanja) who can be accessed by hiring Kim as server for the cafe. This version should also be compatible with 0.4.4.1 saves and automatically update them with the new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun and enjoy.

Edit: Fixed the html file.

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I got an error when opening the book quest error when fucking Kath error in the coffee after hiring Kim I'm using a save from last update if that's matter

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
seems to have alot of errors, going to the diner for instance is bugged and gets you stuck there, the stores when empty seems to just have an error, journal also seems to have errors, the sex dialogue also has errors from time to time

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I found the cause for the problem. I forgot to add some functions in the savegame updates. Will fix them and upload the fixed version as soon as I can.

Reactions: vimey

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I found the cause for the problem. I forgot to add some functions in the savegame updates. Will fix them and upload the fixed version as soon as I can.
Does that fix the problem where the journal is completely broken from old 4.4.1a games as well.
Lots of stuff kinda ... throwing errors on old games.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes