Alice_b14

Aug 19, 2020
Her house is on Gremaldi Street, which you can reach from Main Street. Once you have talked with her you can go there and meet her there in the evening (after 20:00)
Hmmm strange. I go to Gremaldi Street after 20:00 and there is no option to go to her house or meet her there. Are there any prerequisites that need to be met before meeting her?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
You need to do Jasmin's storyline which ties the 2
You actually just need to reach a certain amount of attention to trigger the event, it doesn't have to be tied to Jasmin. Once you have reached the threshold Jasmin will talk to you when you see her the next time and start Brendas content.

Reactions: Alice_b14

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Really enjoyed this, I started on the a patch and worked my way through b and finally got to see all the content on the c.

My biggest issue was the on enter events not triggering because the character is in the wrong room.
I think a good improvement would be to expand where some of these events happen for instance Jasmin's final phase doesn't trigger from her bedroom on enter but does in the living room, I almost reported this as a bug after wasting a bunch of mana (which you're still able to spend/waste) before I just left and came back the next day and she was in the living room.
In other cases like in the gym or bookstore an alternative enter event triggered by having a phase change pending that indicates to the player the correct places and times this character will be in a place that would trigger the correct on enter event.
For example entering the bookstore with Jasmin when you've triggered the boyfriend phase but haven't triggered the event, she would say "You should come to my house tonight after 9, I've something to show you". Or if you don't want to make it so easy there should at least be some indication that you're interacting with the character in the wrong place.

Good luck with this project.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded 0.4.4a to fix the broken journal entries. The link for the updated html file is

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Just downloaded 0.4.4a, and the Save function seems to be broken? Clicking on it to save progress doesn't respond.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
the tiny sexloop make the scrolling go back to pages tp each time one end..so if there's 2 or 3... you cant even read it ,ill come back to it once it is fixed.. i tried chrome and Microsoft edge and...both had the issue

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I think the links were updated wrong, the links for All are just the HTML and not the whole game.
And 4.3.3c HTML links are still there ...

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Seems the "full game" links lead to the HTML only.
Here's the MEGA OP posted on TF.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes