Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Does that fix the problem where the journal is completely broken from old 4.4.1a games as well.
Lots of stuff kinda ... throwing errors on old games.
The backwards compatability is a completely new thing for me. I still need to get my head around everything. In new games theses problems shouldn't happen. But yeah, the journal thing is also based on that. I'm on it.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Also I used the cheat menu to make Kath devoted and Victoria storyline does not advance anymore

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
yeah seems to be an error with the saves. got one when loading it, n prob some sim things already mentioned.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
This is a html file (version 0.4.5a). All problems I could identify should now be fixed.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I get this when you to fuck Katrin and Lucy

Error: <<sexdialog>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.You.haveOrgasm is not a function)

And opening the sex shop is still an issue with my old game

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.sexshop.isclosed is not a function

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i get this error when i look at lucys journal " Error: <<journalgen>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<include>>: passage "lucy_journal_raise" does not exist) "

also the sex scenes still get this error once you reach a certain threshold " Error: <<sexdialog>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.You.haveOrgasm is not a function) "

also when i try to enchant victoria i get this " Error: <<include>>: passage "enchantmenu_victoria" does not exist "

also whenever Kim is around how come your uncle, dad and hooded guy is there watching

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
also whenever Kim is around how come your uncle, dad and hooded guy is there watching
That is something I'm trying to figure out right now.

The rest of the bugs I've found and either fixed or am working on a solution. I'll upload a fixed version tomorrow.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageReady]: <<run>>: bad evaluation: cur[l].split is not a function.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
In Firefox, after getting the quest item from the attic, opening the inventory shows this, even on a new game. Switching inventory tabs shows similar errors for me (Occult, Sextoys, Quest Items)
Code:
Error: <<consumables>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause:
State.temporary[State.variables.You.inventory[State.temporary.k]] is undefined)
<<consumables>>
Perhaps the inventory ID code system needs to be part of adding the quest items? I dunno.
Edit: The issue appears to be a mixup between "sisterbag" and "sistersbag"; when variable names are set to only one of those, the error goes away for me.

Also, I get an error in the mall at the sexshop:
Code:
 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.sexshop.isclosed is not a function
<<if _sexshop.isclosed()>>         <<dialog '' 'event' true>><<closed "Happy little secrets">><</dialog>>         <<run setloc("mall")>><<mall>>     <<else>>         <<if _Christina.currentprofile != "stayathome">>             <<set _Christina.location="sexshop">>             <<done>><<run setup.reloadheadspace()>><</done>>             /*<<script>>$(document).one(':passageend', function () {setup.reloadheadspace();});<</script>>*/         <</if>>         <<sexshop>>     <</if>>
Edit: the Sexshop error is that the "isclosed" needs the 'C' capitalized; it works when changed to "isClosed"

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
is the new 0.4.5b html file. It has more fixes. Some of the fixes might work best if you reload your 0.4.4.1 saves

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Error: <<journalgen>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<include>>: passage "jasmin_journal_[object Object]" does not exist; Error: <<include>>: passage "jasmin_journal_[object Object]" does not exist; Error: <<include>>: passage "jasmin_journal_[object Object]" does not exist; Error: <<include>>: passage "jasmin_journal_[object Object]" does not exist)

looks like all errors
i'll check 5b tom. morn.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
OK I fixed a problem with old save games! haveOrgasm errors are caused by a programming error where haveOrgasm is not in the user variables so!
The following will plant a function in SugarCube.State.variables.You which gets put there in NEW games but not added in OLD games.

DO THIS in JavaScript

SugarCube.State.variables.You.haveOrgasm=function(){
if(this.arousal>=this.threshold && !this.tags.includes("orgasmcontrol")){
this.arousal=0;
return true;
}
return false;
}

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes